会员中心 |  会员注册  |  兼职信息发布    浏览手机版!    超值满减    人工翻译    英语IT服务 贫困儿童资助 | 留言板 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏  繁體中文
当前位置:首页 > 翻译理论 > 文学翻译 > 正文

文学翻译例文——音乐之声/The Sound of Music

发布时间: 2024-05-17 09:47:32   作者:etogether.net   来源: 网络   浏览次数:

I must have looked highly amazed, because he said, a little apologetically: "You see it takes so long to call so many children by name, that I've given them each a different whistle."

我一定是显得很惊奇,因为他略带歉意地对我说:“你看,这么多孩子,要是一个个挨着叫名字,就得叫好半天,所以我就吹哨子,而且各有各的吹法。”

Of course, I now expected to hear a loud banging of doors and a chorus of giggles and shouts, the scampering feet of youngsters jumping down the steps and sliding down the banister.

这时我想一定会听到“砰!砰!”的关门声,叽叽嘎嘎的说笑声,孩子们下楼时嘈杂的脚步声,他们一定是连跑加跳,有的还要顺着扶手滑下来。

Instead, led by a sober-faced young girl in her early teens, an almost solemn little procession descended step by step in well-mannered silence--four girls and two boys, all dressed in sailor suits.

可是看见的却是一支小小的队伍,在一个十来岁的沉静的女孩子带领下,规规矩矩不声不响地磴磴走下来,简直可以说他们是非常严肃的。他们是四个女孩子,两个男孩子,都穿着水手服。

For an instant we stared at each other in utter amazement.

我们以非常惊奇的眼光彼此看了片刻。

I had never seen such perfect little ladies and gentlemen, and they had never seen such a helmet.

我从来没有见过这样出色的孩子,都像小女士、小先生一样,他们也从来没有见过我这样的帽子。

Here is our new teacher, Fraeulein Maria.

这是我们新来的老师,玛丽亚小姐。

"Gruess Gott, Fraeulein Maria," six voices echoed in unison.

“玛丽亚小姐,您好!”六个人齐声说道。

Six perfect bows followed.

(他们)接着又一本正经地鞠了六个躬。

That wasn't real. That couldn't be true.

这不是真的。这不可能是真的。

I had to shove back that ridiculous hat again.

我不得不把那顶可笑的帽子又往后推一推。

This push, however, was the last.

不过这一推可就完了。

Down came the ugly brown thing, rolled on the shiny parquet floor, and landed at the tiny feet of a very pretty, plump little girl of about five.

那棕色的丑东西一下子掉下来,在光亮的有图案地板上滚了一会儿,在一个大约五岁的胖乎乎的漂亮姑娘那双小脚旁停了下来。

A delighted giggle cut through the severe silence.

一阵咯咯的欢笑声打破了严肃而沉寂的气氛。

The ice was broken. We all laughed.

谁也不拘束了,大家都笑了起来。


责任编辑:admin

微信公众号

[上一页][1] [2] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】
我来说两句
评论列表
已有 0 条评论(查看更多评论)