会员中心 |  会员注册  |  兼职信息发布    浏览手机版!    超值满减    人工翻译    英语IT服务 贫困儿童资助 | 留言板 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏  繁體中文
当前位置:首页 > 行业文章 > 口译技术 > 正文

礼仪、接待套语的口译

发布时间: 2024-06-14 09:39:27   作者:etogether.net   来源: 网络   浏览次数:
摘要: 迎来送往客套用语、开场白、结束语,这些涉外日常用语的口译看来简单,要表达确切,得体却不容易。


客套用语的口译要考虑外国的文化习俗和习惯表达法,忽略了这点直译,硬译,不但会显得十分牵强,还可能造成误会。比如,外国代表团到省里或县里去参观时,当地负责人见面后的第一句话几乎都是“欢迎到我们省或县)来考察”。地方的口译员往往直译成 Welcome to have investigation in our province (or county),令外宾感到费解。实际上,主人无非是要表示欢迎,译成Welcome to our province (or county) 就可以了。所以,客套用语的口译要讲究达意,要符合外国的表达习惯,语言一般灵活而口语化,切不可生硬地拘泥于原文。这点和方针政策的口译截然不同。涉及国家重大方针政策的翻译,“灵活性”极小,且不能有一点差错,比如口译外交政策特别强调准确记忆英语译文,同时从文体上说,主题越严肃,语言也越正式。如果能够将政策及其译法熟记于心,口译时就能较好地应付。

迎来送往客套用语、开场白、结束语,这些涉外日常用语的口译看来简单,要表达确切,得体却不容易。下面列出的是一些常用的礼仪、接待套语,供大家参考。


接待用语

我叫王丽,在农业部国际合作司工作.

I am Wang Li from (and I work with/in/for) the Department of International Cooperation of the Ministry of Agriculture.

这次由我负责全程陪同你们。

I will be with you for the entire visi/trip.

欢迎你到中国来。一路上辛苦了!/一路上还好吧?

Welcome to China. I hope you've had a good flight. / I hope you enjoyed your flight. /

How was your journey?

您贵姓?/您怎么称呼?

May I know your name, please?

很高兴见到你。您怎么称呼?

Glad/Pleased to meet you, Misterr...?(可以用拖长问话的办法询问对方的姓名)

很高兴认识你。

I'm delighted to make your acquaintance. / Nice meeting you.

介绍一下,这是我妻子(太太)/先生/爱人(一些年纪大的人可能仍习惯于用这个词),

Let me introduce my wife/husband.

I'd like to introduce to you my wife/husband.

I'd like you to meet my wife/husband.


你是第几次到中国来啊?

How many times have you visited China?

Have you been to China before?

Is this your first visit to China?

(后两句虽然与原文相差较大,但听起来更自然,更合乎英语表达习惯。)


这是给您准备的日程安排。我们把它简单过一遍吧?如果你有什么特殊要求也可以告诉我。

This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for you. Let's go through it together. If there is any special request, just let me know.


如果有什么需要帮助的地方,尽管告诉我。我会尽力帮助你们。

If you need help, do not hesitate to ask me. I will do my best to help.


我们安排你住在城里的...酒店,离我们农业部开车要走40分钟。

We’ve arranged for you to stay in... Hotel, which is in the downtown area, about 40-minute drive from our ministry.


我们部也有宾馆,不过条件不如酒店,离农业部倒是很近,走路就可以到。

The ministry has its own guest house, but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the ministry.


明天上午是礼节性拜会农业部,中午是便餐,下午是参观京郊农场。

We will pay a courtesy call to the Ministry of Agriculture tomorrow morning, have a quick lunch and visit Jingjiao Farm in the afternoon.


除了正式会谈以外,我们也为大家安排了一些游览活动,

In addition to official meetings, we have also arranged some sightseeing.


这次访问时间太短了,只能让你走马看花,不过下次可以再来嘛。

We can only see so much this time since it is such a short visit. But this leaves a good excuse for another visit.


听说你昨晚刚到。休息得好吗?时差还没倒过来吧?

I hear you just arrived last night. Did you sleep well/have a good rest? Have you got over your jet lag? / Are you still suffering from jet lag?


你们国家和中国有几个小时的时差?

What is the time difference between your country (此处最好直称该国名称如France, Egypt等)and China?


刘部长今天有个重要的会议要参加,他让我代他向你们问好。

The Minister Mr. Liu has an important meeting today; he sends you his best regards.


很高兴认识大家。请大家不要拘束,把这里当成自己家就行了。

It's my pleasure to know all of you. Please make yourself at home.


怎么样,中国饭吃得惯吗?

Do you like Chinese food? / How do you like Chinese food?


到吃饭时间了。不好意思,来不及准备什么好吃的,家常便饭,大家别客气随便吃点吧。

(It's) time for lunch/dinner. It is but a simple, homemade/home cooked meal. Please help yourself.


这些是当地的一些风味小吃,大冢家尝尝,

Here are some local specialties. Please (have a try).


最后,我们给大家准备了一点小礼品。礼轻情意重,请大家收下做个纪念。

We've a small gift for everyone. Please take it as a souvenir. I hope it can remind you of your visit to China.


祝你一路平安!欢迎下次再来!

Bon voyage. / Have a smooth journey! We look forward to your next visit.


会议用语

我现在宣布会议开幕/闭幕,

I now declare the meeting open/closed.


现在休会(指暂时休会,如会间休息,或上午的会议结束,下午还要继续,或第二天继续)。

The meeting is adjourned.


现在是会间休息时间。

Let's take a break/coffee break/tea break.


下面请.先生发言。有请...先生。

Now I would like to give the floor to Mr. ... Mr. ..., you have the floor.


今天到会的有......

Present today are ...


我们荣幸地请到了..先生,

We are honored to have with us Mr. ...


微信公众号

[1] [2] [下一页] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】
  • 上一篇:没有了
  • 下一篇:口语体语音、语法、词汇和句子结构的特点


  • 《译聚网》倡导尊重与保护知识产权。如发现本站文章存在版权问题,烦请30天内提供版权疑问、身份证明、版权证明、联系方式等发邮件至info@qiqee.net,我们将及时沟通与处理。


我来说两句
评论列表
已有 0 条评论(查看更多评论)