会员中心 |  会员注册  |  兼职信息发布    浏览手机版!    超值满减    人工翻译    英语IT服务 贫困儿童资助 | 留言板 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏  繁體中文
当前位置:首页 > 行业文章 > 笔译技术 > 正文

英语习语翻译和十起例

发布时间: 2024-06-12 09:51:11   作者:etogether.net   来源: 网络   浏览次数:
摘要: 英语习语翻译和十起例,as the crow flies 直线地,最短距离地。


(1) cross my heart(用于强调所说属实)

I saw him do it, cross my heart.

我看见他干的,我可以发誓。


(2) cross one's fingers 祈求成功

I'm crossing my figures that my proposal will be accepted.

但愿我的建议能被采纳。


(3) cross one's mind(指想法等)出现,掠过

It never crossed my mind that she might lose.

我从未想到她会失败。


(4) cross sb.'s path 与某人相遇(通常指不期而遇)

I hope I'll never cross her path again.

但愿我永远不再见到她。


(5) cross swords (with sb.) 与(某人)交锋;争论

The chairman and I have crossed swords before over this issue.

我同主席以前曾经对这个问题进行过辩论。


(6) cross sth. off (sth.)/cross sth. out (through) 划掉(某物)

1. We can cross his name off (the list), as he's not coming.

既然他不来了,我们可以把他的名字(从名单中)划掉。

2. Two words have been crossed out in the article.

文章中有两个词划掉了。


(7) as the crow flies 直线地;最短距离地

1. It is no more than 30 miles from London as the crow flies.

从这里到伦敦,走直线至多30英里。

2. We cut over the fields straight as the crow flies.

我们抄近路笔直地穿过田野。


(8) crowd out (sth./sb.) 排挤出(某物/某人)

1. The restaurant's regular customers are being crowded out by tourists.

这家餐馆的老主顾被游客挤得进不了门。

2. Small shops are being crowded out by the big supermarkets.

小商店正受到大型超级市场的排挤。


(9) cudgel one's brains 冥思苦想;绞尽脑汁

Hard as I cudgeled my brains, I couldn't remember her name.

尽管我冥思苦想,还是想不起她的名字。


(10) (right) on cue 就在这时候

He said she would be back very soon and, right on cue, she walked in.

他说她很快就回来,正说着,她走进来了。


责任编辑:admin

微信公众号

  • 上一篇:From Interpretation to Science
  • 下一篇:Translation Is a Roman Invention


  • 《译聚网》倡导尊重与保护知识产权。如发现本站文章存在版权问题,烦请30天内提供版权疑问、身份证明、版权证明、联系方式等发邮件至info@qiqee.net,我们将及时沟通与处理。


我来说两句
评论列表
已有 0 条评论(查看更多评论)