会员中心 |  会员注册  |  兼职信息发布    浏览手机版!    超值满减    人工翻译    英语IT服务 贫困儿童资助 | 留言板 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏  繁體中文
当前位置:首页 > 行业文章 > 口译技术 > 正文

会议主持人用语

发布时间: 2022-03-12 09:49:33   作者:etogether.net   来源: 网络   浏览次数:
摘要: 会议主持人用语,组织讨论、主持会议。



1. 宣布会议开始

Now I declare the meeting open. 

现在我宣布会议开始。


First, I shall announce the items on the agenda.

首先,我宜布会议议程。


Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please?

女士们,先生们,请大家安静。


Friends, shall we be getting started?

朋友们,我们开始开会。

Let's get down to business.

我们现在正式开会。


2. 介绍发言人

I have great pleasure in introducing Professor Smith, an expert in...

我很高兴地为各位介绍……专家史密斯教授。


We now call on him to share his successful research work with us today.

我们现在请他给我们介绍他出色的研究工作。


Our next speaker is...

下一位发言人是……


Here is Professor Peter Schran.

现在有请皮特·司朗教授。


Let's invite Professor Brown to address this issue. 

我们现在请布朗教授来谈这个问题。


3. 组织讨论、主持会议

Ladies and gentlemen, Professor Owen's paper is now open for discussion. Any questions and comments?

女士们、先生们,我们现在讨论欧文教授的论文,请大家发表意见。


Order, please. Professor Lee, you may have the floor first.

请大家安静。李教授,您可以先发言。


Mr. Cheng, I'm afraid we can't hear you very well. Could you speak up a little bit?

程先生,您的讲话我们听不清楚,您能否讲大声点?


Since we are running out of time, could you please just make a brief presentation?

由于时间快到了,您能否只作一简短发言?


No more questions? No, well, so much for that. Let's go to the next speaker.

还有什么问题吗? 要是没有的话,这个问题,今天就谈这么多。我们来听听下一位报告人讲话。


There's no discussion after Mr. Owen's talk because of time.

由于时间关系,在欧文先生发言之后,没有小组讨论。


责任编辑:admin


微信公众号

  • 上一篇:简述同声传译的技巧
  • 下一篇:国际学术会议口译技巧


  • 《译聚网》倡导尊重与保护知识产权。如发现本站文章存在版权问题,烦请30天内提供版权疑问、身份证明、版权证明、联系方式等发邮件至info@qiqee.net,我们将及时沟通与处理。


我来说两句
评论列表
已有 0 条评论(查看更多评论)