会员中心 |  会员注册  |  兼职信息发布    浏览手机版!    人工翻译    英语IT服务 贫困儿童资助 | 留言板 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏  繁體中文
当前位置:首页 > 外语学习 > 英语学习 > 英语口语学习 > 正文

医疗服务英语口语——拍X光片

发布时间: 2024-09-27 17:20:21   作者:etogether.net   来源: 网络   浏览次数:

A:Yes.I'll give you instructions over the microphone.

我将通过话筒告诉你怎么做.

B:Take a deep breath, then breathe out, and hold your breath

深呼吸,呼气,屏气.

Good.Now,keep breathing in and out.Don't be nervous.

好,现在不停地呼吸.不要紧张.

Don't move while the machine is moving.

机器移动时,人不要动.

A:I'll do that.

我按您说的做.

B:Right.That's finished.You can put your clothes on now.

好了,片子拍完了.现在可以穿上衣服了.


Dialogues (2)

A:Come in,Mr.White,and sit down.

怀特先生,请进,坐.

I'm going to give you an IVB injection,so we can examine your gall bladder.

我马上给你注射静脉胆囊造影剂,检查你的胆囊.

B:All right.

好吧.

A:First,please take off your clothes.

你先把衣服脱下来.

I'm going to put a rubber band above your elbow.

我给你在臂上扎上橡皮带

B:O.K, I'll do that.

好,我来脱衣服.

A:Clench your fist please. That's right.

请紧握拳头.对了.

Now you can relax grip That's it.

现在你可以放松了,造影剂打好了.

Now come over here and lie down please.

请过来,躺在上面,

Don't worry,you won't feel anything.

别怕,你不会有什么感觉的.

I'll tell you over the microphone when to breathe in and out,

我会通过话筒告诉你什么时候吸气,呼气

and when to hold your breath.

和屏气的.

B:I'll do what you tell me to do.

我会照你说的去做的.

A:Now,breathe in,take a big breath.Hold your breath.Now you can breathe out.

现在吸气,把气吸足,屏住气.现在呼气吧.

I think that should be all right.You can get dressed now.

好了,没问题了.你可以起身穿衣服了.

B:Thank you,Doctor.

医生,谢谢你.

微信公众号

[上一页][1] [2] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】
我来说两句
评论列表
已有 0 条评论(查看更多评论)