- 签证留学 |
- 笔译 |
- 口译
- 求职 |
- 日/韩语 |
- 德语
1.Is this where I come for an injection?
打针是在这儿吗?
-Yes.Can you show me your prescription1, please?
是的,请让我看看医生的处方好吗?
2.Oh,penicillin.Do you know if you are allergic2 to it?
哦,原来是青霉素呀.你对青霉素过敏吗?
3.I have no idea.
我不知道.
4.Now,roll up your sleeve,and I'll give you a small injection
来,把袖子卷起来,我先做个小剂量注射.
5.Now,wait just outside for 15 minutes then I'll have a look to see your reaction.
在外面等15分钟,然后让我看看有没有什么反应.
6.It's important that you don't skip a day
你一天也不要漏针,这一点很重要.
7.I'll just use this swab to sterilize3 it.
我来用酒精棉球给你消毒一下.
8.The pain should go away in a couple of hours.
几小时后,疼痛就会过去.
II. Dialogues (1)
对话
A:Is this where I come for an injection?
打针是在这儿吗?
B:Yes.Can you show me your prescription, please?
是的,请让我看看医生的处方好吗?
A:Here you are.
给您 .
B:Oh,penicillin.Do you know if you are allergic to it?
哦,原来是青霉素呀.你对青霉素过敏吗?
A:I have no idea.
这我倒不知道.
B:Yes,and rest your arm on the table and relax.Hold still please.
坐吧,把胳膊搁到桌子上.不要动
Now, wait just outside for 15 minutes,then I'll have a look to see your reaction.
你到外面坐15分钟,然后让我看看你有没有什么反应.
A:Is this where I come for an injection?
打针是在这儿吗?