- 签证留学 |
- 笔译 |
- 口译
- 求职 |
- 日/韩语 |
- 德语
1.I'm going to give you an X-ray.
我来给你拍一张X光片.
Please take your clothes off above the waist.
请脱掉上衣.
2.Please put your hands like this and your shoulders forward like this,
双手放成这样,双肩前展,
and rest your chin here.
下巴搁在这里.
3.I'll give you instructions over the microphone.
我将通过话筒告诉你怎么做.
4.Take a deep breath, then breathe out,and hold your breath.
深呼吸,呼气,屏气.
Don't move while the machine is moving.
机器移动时人不要动.
5.I'm going to give you an IVB injection, so we can examine your gall1 bladder.
我将为你注射静脉胆囊造影剂,检查你的胆囊.
6.I'm going to put a rubber band above your elbow.
我来给你在背上扎上橡皮带.
Don't worry,you won't feel anything.
别怕,你不会有什么感觉的.
7.Now you can relax grip.You can get dressed now.
你把拳头放松.你可以穿上衣服了.
II. Dialogues(1)
A:Please come in, Mr.Smith.I'm going to give you an X-ray
请进,史密斯先生.我来给你拍X光片.
Please take off your clothes above the waist.
请脱去上衣.
Then come over here and hold on to this,with your front flat against the plate.
到这里来,手抓这个,前胸紧靠在板上.
B:All right,Doctor.
行.
A:Put your hands like this and your shoulders forward like this,
双手放成这样,双肩前展,
and rest your chin here.
下巴搁在这里.
B:Is that right?
这样行吗?