- 签证留学 |
- 笔译 |
- 口译
- 求职 |
- 日/韩语 |
- 德语
1.The first test is no problem,
做第一项检查没有问题,
but the second one has to be done on an empty stomach.
但第二项目得空腹做.
2.How long do I have to fast?
我得禁食多久?
3.Can I do the liver function test?
我可以做肝功能检查吗?
4.Hold out your hand please.
把你的手伸出来.
I'm going to take a small sample of blood from your middle finger.
我来从你的中指上采一点血.
5.Will it hurt? You'll only feel a small prick1.
疼吗?你只会觉得一点小小的刺痛.
6.Here is a box for your stool sample.
这是你大便的采样盒.
Use something to scrape off a little about the size of a soybean,
用东西挑起黄豆般大小的一块
and put it in the box.
放到盒子里.
7.And here's a bottle for your urine sample.
这是小便的采样瓶子.
II. Dialogues(1)
A:Good afternoon,Doctor.I've come for some blood tests.
大夫,下午好!我想验一下血.
B:Let me have a look.
让我来看看.
The first test is no problem,
but the second one has to be done on an empty stomach.
做第一项目检查没有问题但第二项目得空腹做.
So I suggest that you come back tomorrow morning,
and do both of the tests together.
我建议你明天上午来,把两项检查一起做.
A:How long do I have to fast?
我得禁食多久?
B:From five o'clock this evening,you should only have some porridge.
从今晚五点开始,你只能喝粥.
And don't eat anything tomorrow morning before you come.
明天早上来这之前不能吃其他任何东西.
A:Can I do the liver function test then?
我能做肝功能检查吗?
B:Yes,you can.
可以.
A:See you tomorrow!
明天见!
B:See you!
明天见!