会员中心 |  会员注册  |  兼职信息发布    浏览手机版!    人工翻译    英语IT服务 贫困儿童资助 | 留言板 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏  繁體中文
当前位置:首页 > 外语学习 > 英语学习 > 英语口语学习 > 正文

医疗服务英语口语——化验取样

发布时间: 2024-09-27 17:08:37   作者:etogether.net   来源: 网络   浏览次数:

Dialogues (2)

A:Hold out your hand please.

把你的手伸出来.

I'm going to take a small sample of blood from your middle finger.

让我从你的中指上采一点血样.

B:Will it hurt?

疼吗?

A:Don't worry.You'll only feel a small prick.That's all finished.

别怕.你只会觉得一点小小的刺痛.好了,做完了.

Now we'll take a sample from a vein2.

现在我们来取静脉血样.

Hold out your arm please,and put it on the desk.Clench3 your fist!

请把胳膊伸出来,搁到桌子上.攥紧拳头.

B:Is this right, Doctor?

这样行吗,医生?

A:Yes,that's good. Now relax your grip. That's everything for today.

很好.现在松拳.好了,血样采好了.

Come back in three days,and we'll give you the results.

三天后再来,我们会把报告给你的.


Dialogues (3)

A:Here are my forms for urine and stool tests.

这是我化验大小便的单子

B:Here is a box for your stool sample.

这是大便的采样盒.

Use something to scrape off a little about the size of a soybean,

and put it in the box.

用东西挑起黄豆般大小的一块放到盒子里.

A:Yes.

行!

B:And here's a bottle for your urine sample

这是小便的采样瓶子,

When you are ready,bring them back to me.

采到了样就拿到这里来.

A:OK,I'll do that.

好,我就去.

微信公众号

[上一页][1] [2] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】
我来说两句
评论列表
已有 0 条评论(查看更多评论)