会员中心 |  会员注册  |  兼职信息发布    浏览手机版!    超值满减    人工翻译    英语IT服务 贫困儿童资助 | 留言板 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏  繁體中文
当前位置:首页 > 外语学习 > 英语学习 > 英语语法学习 > 正文

外贸运输类英语(中英对照)

发布时间: 2020-01-07 15:48:11   作者:译聚网   来源: 大耳朵英语   浏览次数:


What's your unloading port please?

你们的卸货港定在哪里?


It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.

把货卸在汉堡不太合适。


We don't think it's proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.

我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。


As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we'd like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.

我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以我们希望选择塘沽作为卸货港。


There are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.

因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。


We'd like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.

我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪。



货物转运 Goods Transshipment



Don't you think it's troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney?

您不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗?


Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong?

您是不是想把货物由香港转至澳门。


We have been able to transship S.E. Asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at Hong Kong without mishap.

我们在香港转船去东南亚的货物途中未曾遇到过麻烦事。


So far as I know, there are risks of pilfering or damage to the goods during transshipment in Hong Kong.

据我所知,在香港转船期间有货物被盗或损坏的风险。


In case of transshipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.

货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。


All transport transshipment charges will be included in the C.I.F. price.

所有的转运费用都包括在到岸价格里面了。


Partial shipment is allowed.

允许分批装运。


I heard that partial shipment wasn't permitted.

我听说不允许分批装运。



微信公众号

[上一页][1] [2] [3] [4] [下一页] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】
我来说两句
评论列表
已有 0 条评论(查看更多评论)