会员中心 |  会员注册  |  兼职信息发布    浏览手机版!    超值满减    人工翻译    英语IT服务 贫困儿童资助 | 留言板 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏  繁體中文
当前位置:首页 > 外语学习 > 英语学习 > 英语语法学习 > 正文

外贸运输类英语(中英对照)

发布时间: 2020-01-07 15:48:11   作者:译聚网   来源: 大耳朵英语   浏览次数:


Transshipment is (not) allowed.

(不)准许转船。


We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.

货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。



货物装运 Loading & Shipment



The shipment has arrived in good condition.

运到之货情况良好。


I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.

我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。


Please exercise better care with future shipments.

对今后装运的货,请多加注意。


We regret we can't ship as you desired.

很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。


We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.

我们将派船只在黄埔装运。


There is an over-shipment of 200 pounds.

货物多装了200磅。


Can we short-ship 5 tons?

我们可以少装5吨吗?


Please hold shipment pending our instructions.

请在我们通知之前暂停装货。


The goods are all ready for shipment.

货物已经准备好待装运。


I've got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.

关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。



微信公众号

[上一页][1] [2] [3] [4] [下一页] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】
我来说两句
评论列表
已有 0 条评论(查看更多评论)