6. Group Airport Greeting & Transfer 团体机场迎宾
R: Airport Receptionist 机场接待员 G: Guest 客人
R: Excuse me, are you Mr. Benjamin Laurence, the Team Leader of Canadian Delegation?
请问,您是加拿大代表团的领队本杰明·劳伦斯先生吗?
G: Yes.
是的。
R: I’m Hao Jun, Vice-Chairman of the GMIC. Nice to meet you, and welcome to China.
我是GMIS大会的副会长郝君,很高兴认识您,欢迎到中国来。
G: Nice to meet you, too. Thank you for coming to meet us.
我也很高兴认识您。谢谢您来接我们。
R: My pleasure. How was your trip?
不客气。旅途好吗?
G: It was pleasant all the way. By the way, where do we pick up the luggage?
全程都很愉快。顺便一句,我们在哪儿取行李?
R: This way, please. After that, we’ll drive you to the Ritz Carlton Hotel.
这边请。取完行李后,我们将开车送你们去丽丝卡尔顿酒店。
G: Do we have anything planed for this evening?
我们今天晚上有活动安排吗?
R: Yes. Tonight at 8:30, there will be a welcoming banquet for all the team leaders of delegations.
对。今天晚上8点半,我们将在酒店举行一个面向所有代表团领队的欢迎晚宴。
7. Seeing Off 送客
R: Airport Receptionist 机场接待员 G: Guest 客人
G: Thank you so much for everything.
非常感谢你们所有的招待。
R: We hope you had a good time in China.
希望你们在中国过的还愉快。
G: We sure did. We had a great time! Everything was just perfect.
我们的确过的很愉快!一切安排得非常好。
R: Have you got everything packed?
行李都打包好了吗?
G: Yes, we are ready to go.
好了,我们都已经准备好药动身了。
R: Okay. We have a VIP car ready for you. Other delegates can take the bus.
好的,我们为您准备了贵宾车,其他与会代表可乘专用巴士。
G: That’s great! Thank you very much.
太好了。非常感谢。
R: I have to say goodbye now. Have a nice trip!
我必须跟您道别了,祝您旅途愉快!
G: Thank you. Good-bye!
谢谢你,再见!