返回

英语学习

搜索 导航
超值满减
会展英语常用对话(中英对照)
2020-01-08 15:45:38    译聚网    新浪-会展英语课程的博客    


G: The one at 9 o’clock, please.


   我要9点整的那个吧。


C: Certainly. May I have your passport, please?


  好的,能把您的护照给我吗?


G: Here you are.


  给你。


C: All right. First class or economy class?


  好的,头等舱还是经济舱。


G: Economy class.


  经济舱。


G: How much is it, please?


  请问多少钱?


C: It’s 1600 yuan, with 20% discount, including airport construction fee and fuel additional fee.


  八折实1600元人民币,包括机场建设费、燃油附加费。



4. Booking Train Tickets 预订火车票

C: Clerk of Ticket Service Center 票务服务中心    G: Guest 客人

 


G: I’d like to book two tickets to Hongkong this afternoon. The express train, please.


  我想订两张下午去香港的车票。请给我订直通车。


C: Certainly. Here is the timetable. Which train would you lie to take?


  好的。这是时刻表,您想订哪个车次的?


G: T815, please.


  要T815次。


C: T815 at 19:11…very well. The unit price is HK$190, so two tickets will cost you HK$380.


  19点11分开的T815次…好的。单价是港币190元,两张票一共是280元。


G: How much is that in US dollar?


  是多少美元。


C: Today’s exchange rate is 1US dollar to HKD6.80; so that’s US$55.88.


  今天的兑换率是1美元6.80港元:那也就是55.88美元。



5. Normal Airport Pick-up一般机场接送

R: Airport Receptionist 机场接待员 G: Guest 客人

 


G: Excuse me, I’m Jack Wilson from America.


  打搅了,我是美国来的杰克·威尔逊。


R: Ah, Mr. Wilson. We are expecting you. I’m Joan, the receptionist. Let me help you with your luggage.


   啊,威尔逊先生,我们正期待您的光临。我是接待员琼。让我来帮您拿行李吧。


G: Thank you.


   谢谢。


R: You’ve welcome. Our shuttle bus is just over there. It’s about half an hour’s drive from here to the Convention Center.


   不客气。我们的班车就在那边。从这儿到会议中心大概要半个小时的车程。




[上一页][1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [下一页] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】

上一篇:电话销售及提高产品销售量英语对话(中英对照)
下一篇:外贸运输类英语(中英对照)

微信公众号搜索“译员”关注我们,每天为您推送翻译理论和技巧,外语学习及翻译招聘信息。

  相关外语学习文章






PC版首页 -关于我们 -联系我们