S: The latter one, please. Does the rate include the furniture?
要后者吧。价格包括家具的租金吗?
C: Yes. Would you like to make a guaranteed reservation with your credit card?
包括的。 您要不要用信用卡来做担保预订呢?
S: Alright. Do you accept American Express?
好的。你们接受美国运通卡吗?
C: Yes. May I know the number?
接受。请问号码是多少?
S: It’s 9934256.
9934256。
C: 9934256. May I have your passport number?
9934256。请问您的护照号码是多少?
S: A20395.
A20395。
C: A20395. Thank you. Let me repeat your reservation: a conference room for Mr. Eric Smith, at US$2,480 per night, on Sunday, Nov. 23rd, from 5 pm to 9:30 pm. Is that right?
A20395,谢谢。我重复一下您的预订:艾瑞克·史密斯先生订的会议室,每晚2480美元,时间是11月23日星期天,下午5点至9点30分。是这样吗?
S: Yes.
是的。
C: My name is Nancy Stone. Please just call me if there is anything I can help. Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you.
我的名字是南希·史东。如果有什么我能效劳的,请告诉我。感谢您的来电,我们期待为您服务。
3. Booking Flight Tickets 预订机票
C: Clerk of Ticket Service Center 票务服务中心 G: Guest 客人
C: Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好,有什么能为您效劳?
G: Is there any flight to Shanghai on February 22nd?
2月22日有飞往上海的航班吗?
C: For what time, please?
请问是在什么时间的呢?
G: From 9 am to 2 pm.
从上午9点到下午2点。
C: Let me see. Yes, there are three flights: 9 o’clock, 11:45 and 13:30.
让我看一下,有三次航班:9点整的、11点45分的和13点30分的。