- 签证留学 |
- 笔译 |
- 口译
- 求职 |
- 日/韩语 |
- 德语
Have you ever had prolonged bleeding from an injury or a tooth extraction?
你有没有因为受伤或拔牙而长期出血吗?
Not that I can remember.
记不清了。
Have you ever had a complication after dental treatment? Have you ever had a bad reaction from a dental anesthetic6 (dental injection)?
你有没有牙科治疗以后得并发症吗?你有麻醉反应吗?
No, Doctor.
没有。
Do you have any allergies7? Are you allergic8 to penicillin9?
你有什么过敏反应吗?你对青霉素过敏吗?
No, I am not allergic to penicillin.
我对青霉素不过敏。
Are you under a doctor's care? Are you taking medication? When was the last time that you consulted with a physician? Why did you see him?
你现在还看医生吗?你在吃药吗?你最近一次看医生是在什么时候?是因为什么病看的医生?
No, I am not under a doctor's care. I just visited a physician when I caught a cold about 3 months ago.
不,我现在没有看医生。我只是在3个月以前因为感冒去看过医生。
Miss Jones, please hand me a mouth mirror and explorer.
琼斯小姐,请你把口镜和探针拿来。
Yes, Doctor.
好。
May I examine you now, Mrs. Williamson?
威廉森太太,我现在给你检查,好吗?
Certainly.
好啊。
Good. Could you open your mouth a little wider, please?
好.请你把嘴巴再张开一些。
Turn your head toward me a little bit. Thank you. I don't see any carious teeth (cavities col.).
把你的头向前伸过来一点点.没有发现什么龋齿。
Good.
太好了。
However, we'll take X-rays this morning. I'll ask Miss Jones to clean your teeth.
可是,今天早上还要拍X光。稍后请琼斯小姐为你洗牙。
There's much calculus10 (tartar) on your teeth and you should have it removed.
你牙齿有不少牙垢,需要清除掉。
Please do as much as you can for me today. I'm not busy this morning.
今天你就尽量做吧。我今天上午不忙。
You'll need two appointments for your cleaning. I'll review the X-rays and decide upon a treatment plan for your next appointment.
洗牙需要预约做两次。我要看一下X光的结果,然后决定你下一次预约时的治疗计划。
How much time should I take to do the oral prophylaxis, Doctor?
医生,进行口腔预防治疗需要多长时间?
We give 30 minutes' appointments for oral prophylaxis, Miss Jones.
琼斯小姐,口腔预防治疗需预约30分钟。
It might take two or more appointments to complete this first part of the treatment.
第一部分可能需要2次以上预约。
I understand, Doctor.
我明白了。
Most dental diseases can be prevented.
大多数牙病是可以预防的。
I believe that helping1 a patient to prevent dental diseases is just as important as treating dental disease after it occurs.
我认为帮助病人预防牙病和治疗牙病同样重要。
What about the cleaning appointments, Doctor?
医生,如何洗牙?
During your cleaning appointments you'll be taught how to use your toothbrush and dental floss effectively, as a daily routine.
在洗牙时,我们会教你在平时该如何有效地使用牙刷和牙线。
What purpose is this?
做这个目的是什么?
The purpose of your daily home care is to prevent dental caries (tooth decay) and gum disease.
每天在家对牙齿所做的护理,目的是要防止龋齿和牙龈疾病。
Without good home care my treatment could fail, because of gum problems or recurring2 tooth decay.
没有良好的日常护理,我的治疗就会失效,因为牙龈会出问题或牙齿又发生龋坏。
Miss Jones will apply a topical fluoride to your teeth to help prevent new cavities.
琼斯小姐会给你的牙齿局部涂氟,防止再长龋齿。
That's fine, doctor.
好极了。
Finally, I want to make follow-up (recall) appointments with you every 6 months for an examination and X-rays.
最后, 我想和你订出每6个月进行一次定期检查预约,进行检查和拍X光。
Also, to clean your teeth as often as it is needed. Please begin to clean the patient's teeth, Miss Jones.
此外,根据需要经常洗牙。琼斯小姐,你给病人先洗牙吧。
Yes, Doctor.
好的。
Show the patient how to "brush" and use dental floss properly. I'll see you later, Mrs. Williamson.
你教病人如何正确使用牙刷和牙线。威廉森太太,我稍后再见你。