- 签证留学 |
- 笔译 |
- 口译
- 求职 |
- 日/韩语 |
- 德语
Good morning, Doctor Smith.
早安,史密斯医生。
Good morning, Miss Jones. Please come in.
早安,琼斯小姐。请进。
I see that you brought some new nurses uniforms with you.
我看见你带着新的护士服装。
They're very attractive1. Where did you buy them?
这些服装很好看。哪里买的?
I bought them at Isetan's at a bargain sale. They were very inexpensive2.
是在伊势丹买来的廉价品。非常便宜。
What would you like me to do first?
我先干什么好啊?
You can begin by checking the treatment rooms. Be sure that they're neat and clean.
你先检查一下治疗室。 可要做到整齐,干净。
Then, you can prepare room number two for the first patient.
然后把二号房准备好,用来接待第一个病人。
The first patient is expected at nine-thirty.
第一个病人预计九点半到。
When she arrives, write her name, address and telephone number in the record book.
她来了就在登记簿上写下她的姓名,地址和电话号码。
Be sure to ask her how she was referred to my office.
一定要问她是谁介绍到我们这边的。
There's a patient in the waiting room, doctor.
医生,在候诊室有一个病人。
Get the necessary information for our records from her.
她来了就在登记簿上写下她的姓名,地址和电话号码。
Then ask her to be seated. After I examine he I'll probably ask you to give her an oral prophylaxis (clean her teeth)
然后请她坐下。我检查了她以后,可能会叫你给她进行口腔预防治疗。
Good morning, I'm Mrs. Williamson. I have an appointment with Doctor Smith.
早安,我是韦廉森夫人。我已经和史密斯医生预约好的。
Good morning, The Doctor will see you soon. My name is Miss Jones.
早安。 医生回头就见你。我是琼斯小姐。
How long will I have to wait?
要等多长时间?
The Doctor will see you in 10 minutes.
医生过十分钟就可以看病。
What time is it now?
现在几点了?
It's twenty minutes past nine. Would you like to sit down?
九点二十分。请坐下吧。
Thank you.
谢谢。
I 'm ready, Miss Jones. Would you please seat the patient? I'll examine her and tell you if she needs an oral prophylaxis.
琼斯小姐,我准备好了。 你请病人坐下。我先给她做个检查, 然后告诉你要不要进行口腔预防治疗。
Good morning, Mrs. Williamson, I'm Doctor Smith.
早安,威廉森太太。 我是史密斯医生。
I understand that Mr. Hughes recommended3 me. He's been a patient of mine for a long time
我知道是休斯先生介绍你来的。他是我这边的熟客。
I've just moved to Tokyo and I expect to live here for five or six years.
我刚刚搬来东京,打算在这里住上五年或者六年。
I haven't seen a dentist for a long time. I thought it would be a good idea to have an examination4 (check-up).
我想把牙齿检查一番还是好的。
I know that my teeth should be cleaned.
我想我的牙齿该洗一洗了。
I'd like to ask you some questions about your health and medical history.
我想要问一问你的健康情况和病历。
Have you ever been treated for a heart condition, or for a prolonged illness such as diabetes1, liver disease or kidney disease?
你有没有因为心脏情况接受过治疗?或者因为糖尿病, 肝病和肾脏病这些慢性疾病而接受过治疗?
No, I haven't.
没有。
Have you ever had rheumatic++ fever? If you have, please give me the details.
你患过风湿病吗?要是有的话,请把详细情况告诉我。
It may be necessary to have a consultation2 with your physician before beginning dental treatment.
在进行牙科治疗之前有必要去看一看内科医生。
Is that necessary, Doctor?
有必要吗?
If there's a history of rheumatic fever it may be necessary for me to prescribe an antibiotic3 before and after dental treatment.
假如有德过风湿热的历史,在进行牙科治疗前后,我必要给你开抗生素。
I didn't know that, Doctor.
这我可不知道。
Bacteria can enter the bloodstream during certain dental procedures and cause serious complications.
在做某些牙科治疗过程中,细菌可能会进入人血液里而引起严重的并发症。
Why do you prescribe an antibiotic?
为什么你要开抗生素?
The reason for giving an antibiotic to a patient with a history of rheumatic fever is to prevent a heart infection.
给得过风湿的病人开抗生素是为了防止心脏感染。
I understand now, Doctor.
我明白了
Have you ever been treated for a blood disorder4 such as anemia5?
针对一些血液疾病如贫血,你进行过治疗吗?