会员中心 |  会员注册  |  兼职信息发布    浏览手机版!    精选9.9元!    人工翻译    英语IT服务 贫困儿童资助 | 留言板 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏  繁體中文
当前位置:首页 > 外语学习 > 英语学习 > 英语语法学习 > 正文

会展英语常用对话(中英对照)

发布时间: 2020-01-08 15:45:38   作者:译聚网   来源: 新浪-会展英语课程的博客   浏览次数:


6. Group Airport Greeting & Transfer 团体机场迎宾

R: Airport Receptionist 机场接待员 G: Guest 客人


 


R: Excuse me, are you Mr. Benjamin Laurence, the Team Leader of Canadian Delegation?


  请问,您是加拿大代表团的领队本杰明·劳伦斯先生吗?


G: Yes.


  是的。


R: I’m Hao Jun, Vice-Chairman of the GMIC. Nice to meet you, and welcome to China.


  我是GMIS大会的副会长郝君,很高兴认识您,欢迎到中国来。


G: Nice to meet you, too. Thank you for coming to meet us.


  我也很高兴认识您。谢谢您来接我们。


R: My pleasure. How was your trip?


  不客气。旅途好吗?


G: It was pleasant all the way. By the way, where do we pick up the luggage?


  全程都很愉快。顺便一句,我们在哪儿取行李?


R: This way, please. After that, we’ll drive you to the Ritz Carlton Hotel.


   这边请。取完行李后,我们将开车送你们去丽丝卡尔顿酒店。


G: Do we have anything planed for this evening?


  我们今天晚上有活动安排吗?


R: Yes. Tonight at 8:30, there will be a welcoming banquet for all the team leaders of delegations.


  对。今天晚上8点半,我们将在酒店举行一个面向所有代表团领队的欢迎晚宴。




7. Seeing Off 送客

R: Airport Receptionist 机场接待员 G: Guest 客人


G: Thank you so much for everything.


   非常感谢你们所有的招待。


R: We hope you had a good time in China.


  希望你们在中国过的还愉快。


G: We sure did. We had a great time! Everything was just perfect.


  我们的确过的很愉快!一切安排得非常好。


R: Have you got everything packed?


  行李都打包好了吗?


G: Yes, we are ready to go.


  好了,我们都已经准备好药动身了。


R: Okay. We have a VIP car ready for you. Other delegates can take the bus.


  好的,我们为您准备了贵宾车,其他与会代表可乘专用巴士。


G: That’s great! Thank you very much.


   太好了。非常感谢。


R: I have to say goodbye now. Have a nice trip!


  我必须跟您道别了,祝您旅途愉快!


G: Thank you. Good-bye!


   谢谢你,再见!


微信公众号

[上一页][1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】
我来说两句
评分: 1分 2分 3分 4分 5分
评论内容:
验证码:
【网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述。】
评论列表
已有 2 条评论(查看更多评论)