会员中心 |  会员注册  |  兼职信息发布    浏览手机版!    精选9.9元!    人工翻译    英语IT服务 贫困儿童资助 | 留言板 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏  繁體中文
当前位置:首页 > 外语学习 > 英语学习 > 英语语法学习 > 正文

会展英语常用对话(中英对照)

发布时间: 2020-01-08 15:45:38   作者:译聚网   来源: 新浪-会展英语课程的博客   浏览次数:


R: Thanks. I’ll send you a letter to confirm your reservation soon. Anything else we can do for you?


   谢谢。我很快会发一份预订确认信给您。还有什么问我能为您效劳的吗?


C: No, thank you very much. Goodbye!


   没有了,非常感谢。再见!


R: Thanks for calling. Goodbye!


   感谢您的来电,再见。



2. Venue Reservation会场预订

C: Clerk of Conference Service Center 会议服务中心职员   S: Mr. Smith 史密斯先生

 


C: Good morning, CDC Hotel, Conference Service Center. Nancy Speaking. How may I help you?


  早上好,CDC酒店,会议服务中心。我是南希。有什么可以为您效劳?


S: This is Eric Smith from UIL Company. I’d like to reserve a convention hall in your hotel.


  我是UIL公司的艾瑞克·史密斯。我想在您的酒店订一间会议室。


C: Certainly. What size of conference room do you have in mind?


  好的,您想要订多大的会议室呢?


S: For about one hundred and fifty people. We’re holding a press conference from 5 pm to 7 pm, and a cocktail party from 7 pm to 9:30 pm.


  大概能容纳150人的吧。我们下午5点到晚上7点药举行一个新闻发布会,然后7点到9点30分打算开个鸡尾酒会。


C: For the press conference, which seating style would you prefer?


  新闻发布会您想要哪种座位安排呢?


S: Theatre style, please.


  剧院式。


C: Sure. May I know the time and date, please?


  好的。请问您想订在哪一天、什么时间?


S: Our plan is one Sunday in November. What’s your suggestion?


  我们的计划是11月份的某个星期天。您有什么建议?


C: Just a minute, Mr. Smith. I’ll check the reservation record…Thank you for waiting, what about in late November? That is, Nov. 16th or 23rd.


  请稍候,史密斯先生。我来查一下预订记录。…让您久等了,11月下旬可以吗?就是说,11月16日或23日。


S: Nov. 23rd, please. What facilities do you offer with the room?


  11月23日吧。你们的会议室包括什么设施?


C: Then convention room is equipped with three cable microphones, one LCD projector with projection screen, laptop connection and wireless network access.


   包括3个有线话筒、1个配有屏幕的液晶投影机,还有手提电脑接口和无线网络。


S: Great! That will do. What is the charge of the convention room?


  好极了,那就够用了。会议室的价格是多少?


C: We have two convention rooms for your choice. One is 150m2 at US$1,980per night and the other is 200m2 at US$2,480 per night. The latter is more luxurious and spacious. Which one would you prefer?


   我们有两件会议室供您选择。一间是150平方米,每晚1980美元;另一间是200平方米,每晚2480美元。后者比较豪华、宽敞。您想要哪一间?



微信公众号

[上一页][1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [下一页] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】
我来说两句
评分: 1分 2分 3分 4分 5分
评论内容:
验证码:
【网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述。】
评论列表
已有 2 条评论(查看更多评论)