- 签证留学 |
- 笔译 |
- 口译
- 求职 |
- 日/韩语 |
- 德语
B:Why don't you go to the Doctor's?
你怎么不去看医生呢?
A:That's a good idea.
这是个好主意.
Dialogues (5)
A:I've got an insect bite4.
我被虫子咬了一口.
B:What about buying something for it at the chemists5?
你怎么不到药店去买点药?
A:What a good idea!
这真是个好主意.
A:I've got an insect bite.
我被虫子咬了一口.
B:What about buying something for it at the chemists?
你怎么不到药店去买点药?
A:What a good idea!
这真是个好主意.
Dialogues (6)
A:I can see from your X-ray that your femur is broken in several places,
从你的X光片子上我看到你的股骨断了好几处.
and I'm afraid we'll have to operate.
恐怕我们得给你做手术.
Lie here,and don't move your leg.
躺在这里,腿别动.
Someone will come to take you to the Operating Theatre.
有人来把你带到手术室.
B:All right,Doctor.
好吧,大夫.
A:When you wake up, your leg will be in plaster,
当你做完手术醒来时,你的腿已用石膏固定起来了
and it's normal to have a lot of pain at this stage.
在这个阶段有剧痛是很正常的.
B:How long will I stay in hospital?
我将在医院里住多长时间?
A:You'll have to stay in hospital for about four weeks.
你在医院里大约要住四周左右.
B:Why do I have to stay in hospital so long?
我为什么要在医院里住这么长的时间?
A:Because your leg will have to be in traction.
因为你的腿将需要接受牵引治疗.
We'll make sure that you get the best possible treatment.
我们要保证你得到尽可能好的治疗.
B:Thank you,Doctor.
谢谢,大夫.