会员中心 |  会员注册  |  兼职信息发布    浏览手机版!    超值满减    人工翻译    英语IT服务 贫困儿童资助 | 留言板 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏  繁體中文
当前位置:首页 > 外语学习 > 英语学习 > 英语口语学习 > 正文

口腔临床英语对话——根尖切除术

发布时间: 2024-09-12 18:10:09   作者:etogether.net   来源: 网络   浏览次数:

When can you do this for me?

你什么时候可以帮我做呢?

I have time to do this now. I'm not expecting another patient for a little while.

我现在有时见做。一下子还不会有别的病人来。

Are you free? It shouldn't take more than 30 minutes

你有空闲吗?用不了三十分钟。

Good. I'm not busy now, but I have to meet a friend in an hour and a half.

好,我现在不忙,但是我过了一个半小时要见一个朋友。

Will there be any side effects?

会有什么副作用吗?

There'll be a little bit of bleeding, but I'll put in some sutures (stitch) to control it.

会流一点血,但是,我会把它缝合就可以控制得住。

I'm sure that the bleeding won't be a problem.

流点血并不是什么问题。

There will probably be some soreness for a day or two.

头一两天也许会有些痛。

Aspirin1 will take care of that. Your lip could also become swollen2 for two or three days.

吃点阿斯必林就可以。

根尖切除术.png

None of the possible side effects should interfere3 with your normal activities

嘴唇也回肿上三两天。不会有什么副作用以至影响你的正常活动。

Is there anything that I should avoid?

有什么要避免的吗?

It would be a good idea to avoid vigorous exercise for a few days.

最好是在几天内都不做剧烈运动。

Miss Jones, please give me some topical anesthetic4 and a syringe.

琼司小姐, 请给我拿来局部麻药和注射器。

I'll apply a topical medication that will numb5 the surface of the gum.

我先把局部麻药涂上,可以使牙龈外层麻木,

It will lessen6 the discomfort7 of the injection.

打针时就不会那莫不舒服了。

I'll inject the anesthetic slowly so that it won't be too uncomfortable.

打针时我会慢慢打,这样才不会太过不舒服。

There, I hope that didn't bother you too much

怎样,我想不会太痛吧。

That's fine, Doctor.

还好。

Hand me a scalpel, Miss Jones. Thank you.

琼斯小姐,请拿来一把解刨刀。谢谢。

Miss Jones will use the aspirator to remove the saliva8 from your mouth.

琼斯小姐会给你用吸引器把你口腔中的唾液吸掉。

Is it that noisy instrument she's holding?

是不是他手里拿的那个嘈杂的器械?

Yes, it's just like a small vacuum cleaner.

是的, 很像一个小型真空吸尘器。

Miss Jones, give me a periosteal elevator.

琼斯小姐, 给我拿来一把骨膜起子。

Now take the mallet9 and tap lightly on this instrument. A little harder.

现在把木捶拿来,轻轻地在起子上敲敲。敲大力一些。

That's it. Give me a curette. Fine. I'll suture now. Was that uncomfortable?

对了。给我一把刮匙。好。我现在就给你缝上。会不舒服吗?

No, not at all, I feel fine. When should I come back, Doctor?

不,一点也不,我觉得很好。医生,下次什么时候回来?

Come at the same time the day after tomorrow.

后天同一个时间回来吧,

I'll remove the sutures then. It will only take a few minutes.

那时我给你拆线。只要几分钟就行了。

How much do I owe you, Doctor?

医生,该付多少钱?

Miss Jones will take care of it.

琼斯小姐管收钱。

Rinse10 the sutured area with warm water after each meal.

每次吃了饭之后用温水漱洗缝合的地方。

Don't begin rinsing until tomorrow.

明天开始才可以漱洗。

If you rinse too soon, it could prolong the bleeding.

假如你太早漱洗的话,就会使出血的时间长些。


微信公众号

[上一页][1] [2] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】
我来说两句
评论列表
已有 0 条评论(查看更多评论)