会员中心 |  会员注册  |  兼职信息发布    浏览手机版!    超值满减    人工翻译    英语IT服务 贫困儿童资助 | 留言板 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏  繁體中文
当前位置:首页 > 外语学习 > 英语学习 > 英语口语学习 > 正文

口腔临床英语对话——根管治疗法

发布时间: 2024-09-12 18:03:53   作者:etogether.net   来源: 网络   浏览次数:
摘要: 在你牙齿原来大块填补物下边也有龋坏了,龋坏已经到了牙髓,牙髓治疗通常叫做"根管治疗"。


Endodontic Treatment

根管治疗法

There's a patient with severe pain in the waiting room, Doctor.

医生,在候诊室有一个病人牙痛得很厉害。

Take an X-ray and ask him to sit down in treatment room number two.

给她照X光,请她在二号治疗室坐着等。

Good morning, I'm Doctor Smith.

早安,我是史密斯医生。

My assistant said that you're having trouble with one of your teeth. How long have you been uncomfortable?

我的助手说你的一颗牙齿有问题,你感到不舒服有多长时间了?

根管治疗法.png

It's been hurting for three days and seems to be getting worse.

已经痛了3天,看来越来越难受了。

It aches constantly and any pressure on it is very painful.

现在经常不断地痛,一压就痛得要命。

I've examined your X-rays.

我检查了X光照射结果。

There's decay under a large filling. The decay is into the pulp1 of the tooth.

在你牙齿原来大块填补物下边也有龋坏了。龋坏已经到了牙髓。

What is the pulp of the tooth, Doctor?

医生,牙髓是什么?

The pulp of the tooth is made up of nerves and blood vessels2.

牙髓是由神经和血管构成的。

The pulp is commonly called "the nerve".

牙髓通常叫做"神经"。

The pulp is located in a hollow canal in the center of the tooth. .

牙髓的位置在牙齿中间的空管中。

The hollow canal is called the pulp canal or pulp chamber3.

这个空管叫做根管。

I'll do a pulp test on that tooth.

我现在做牙髓试验。

I want to find out whether the pulp is healthy.

我要看牙髓是否健康。

This instrument will stimulate4 the nerve of the tooth very slightly.

这种器械对神经有轻微的刺激。

Tell me if you feel a little bit of discomfort5 and I'll stop

不舒服的话告诉我,我会停下来的。

I don't feel anything, Doctor.

没有什么感觉。

The pulp didn't respond to the pulp test the way it should.

你的牙髓并没有对牙髓试验作出应有的反应。

The reason that you don't feel anything is because the pulp is dead (necrotic).

你没有什么感觉的原因就是因为牙髓已经坏死。

The pulp canal is infected.

根管受到感染。

Now what do you do, Doctor?

怎么办呢?

The only way that the tooth can be saved is by endodontic treatment.

把这颗牙保住的唯一办法就是进行牙髓治疗。

Endodontic treatment is commonly known as "root canal treatment".

牙髓治疗通常叫做"根管治疗"。

What's that, Doctor? I'm not familiar with those terms or that type of treatment.

医生,那是什么?这个词我不熟悉,也不知道是怎样一种治疗法。

Let me tell you how it'll be done.

让我告诉你怎样治疗。

First, I'll make a small opening in the top (crown) of the tooth to expose the infected pulp. .

首先,我要在牙齿的顶端(牙冠)开一个口,使受感染的牙髓暴露出来。

Can you see this dark colored line on the X-ray?

在X光片上的黑线你看得见吗?

That's the hollow pulp canal (chamber).

那是空的根管(牙髓室)。

The area around the end of the root is also infected

牙根底下周围的地方也感染了。

Oh, yes, I see.

啊,是的,明白了。

The opening in that tooth will allow the infection to drain and enable me to enlarge, clean, and smoothen the pulp canal.

牙齿开了口就可以把脓排掉,把根管弄大、清洗、磨平。

I'll treat the infection by putting medication in the tooth with a temporary filling until your next appointment.

在牙齿里放上药物进行治疗。至下次预约治疗之前先暂时填补上。

Will the tooth be alright?

那么牙齿行吗?

Your tooth may be uncomfortable for a while.

你的牙齿可能暂时并不舒服,

I'll write you a prescription1 for it. You might need it.

我会给你开个处方,可能用得着。

What do you do after that, Doctor?

医生,以后怎么办呢?

After the infection is gone I'll fill the canal with either a silver point or gutta-percha.

等到感染解决了以后我就要用银子或者牙胶把根管补上。

根管治疗法.jpg

The filling will seal the canal and prevent it from becoming infected again. .

补了以后就可以把根管封住,不再受到感染。


微信公众号

[1] [2] [下一页] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】
我来说两句
评论列表
已有 0 条评论(查看更多评论)