- 签证留学 |
- 笔译 |
- 口译
- 求职 |
- 日/韩语 |
- 德语
双语文本
John: Follow me. I’ll start the tour at the front desk. This is where we meet customers when they come to the office.
跟着我, 我们将在前台开始参观。这是我们在客户来办公室时与他们会面的地方。
Coco: It is a nice area. Customers probably like it.
这是一个不错的地区。客户可能喜欢它。
John: They do. Mr. Lee’s office is by the window. You can ask him any questions anytime.
他们确实喜欢, 李先生的办公室在窗边。你可以随时问他任何问题。
Coco: It’s nice to have a boss with an open door policy.
有一个开明的老板真是太好了。
John: To the left is the Human Resources Department. You can drop off your contract there later.
左边是人力资源部。你可以稍后在提交你的合同。
Coco: Who should I ask for in HR?
在hr 部门找谁呢?
John: Ask for Susie. She handles all of the new employees. Just past HR is the cafeteria. If you have time this week, I’ll treat you to lunch and introduce you to the other representatives.
找苏西。她负责处理所有新员工。经过人力资源部门就到了自助餐厅。如果你这周有时间,我请你吃午饭,并把你介绍给其他代表。
Coco: I’d like that. Is the food good there?
我很愿意一起吃饭,这里食物怎么样?
John: It is pretty good and reasonable too. Next, this hallway is where you can find the bathrooms and the meeting rooms.
挺好吃的而且设置也很合理。之后在这个走道你可以找到卫生间和会议室。
Coco: What meetings are held there?
一般在这里会开什么样的会议呢?
John: We have our weekly sales meetings there in this room.
我们在这里开周度会议
Coco: This is a big office.
这个办公室好大啊
John: It is big, but we are almost done here. Last, but not least, here is the Finance division. There are fourteen of us that share this space, but we each have our own cubicle.
是的确实挺大,但我们基本走到头了,最后呢这里就是我们金融部的区域啦,我们14个人一起在这里分享这个空间,但每个人都有单独的工位。
Coco: Sounds great!
听上去好棒啊!