会员中心 |  会员注册  |  兼职信息发布    浏览手机版!    超值满减    人工翻译    英语IT服务 贫困儿童资助 | 留言板 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏  繁體中文
当前位置:首页 > 外语学习 > 英语学习 > 英语口语学习 > 正文

职场口语: 第一天上班(上)

发布时间: 2022-05-31 11:03:19   作者:etogether.net   来源: 可可英语公众号   浏览次数:
摘要: 让我带你去你的工位,然后我带你参观一下我们公司,这是你的小隔间,你每天 8:00 到 5:00 的“家外之家” 。


双语文本

Coco: Good morning, John.

早上好,John。

John: Good morning, Coco. Let me take you to your cubicle and then I will give you a tour of our company.  Here is your cubicle, your “home away from home” from 8:00 to 5:00 every day, Coco.

早上好,Coco。让我带你去你的工位,然后我带你参观一下我们公司。这是你的小隔间,你每天 8:00 到 5:00 的“家外之家” 。

Coco: Oh, very nice!

哦,太棒了!

John: Drop your belongings here, and let’s go!

把你的东西放在这里,我们走吧!

Coco: OK, I am ready.

好,我准备好了。

John: That is Mary over there. She is our senior financial analyst. You will be working with her in the future. Let’s go say hi to her.

那是那边的玛丽。她是我们的高级财务分析师。你将来会和她一起工作。我们去跟她打个招呼吧。

John: Mary, this is Coco, our department’s new addition.

玛丽,这是coco,我们部门的新成员。

Mary: Welcome aboard, Coco. I am very glad to see you. Boy! I was swamped with work the last couple of weeks. But, I can see myself going home at a more decent time from now on.

欢迎你加入!我很高兴见到你。天啊!过去几周我忙于工作。但是,从现在开始,我可以预见到自己能准时一点下班了。

Coco: Thank you. I am very happy to be here. Just let me know whenever you need me. I am glad to be of any assistance.

谢谢你。我很高兴来到这里。只要你需要我的时候就告诉我。我很高兴能提供任何帮助。

John: I am giving Coco a tour of our company so that she knows her way around here.

我让Coco参观我们的公司,以便他了解这里.

Mary: See you later, Coco.

那么一会见了coco

Coco: OK, Mary.

好的 玛丽。


重点

1)Cubicle 工位

I dream about having a cubicle near a window.

2)Give someone a tour of xxx

带某人转转

Eg: Let me give you a tour of our new house

让我带你转转我们的新家。

3)Home away from home: Home away from home refers to a location where one does not reside but one in which they feel as comfortable as they would in their own abode. 字面表示不是家的家,这里比喻工位是coco 的新家

Eg: As a student, I go to the library every day. It is my home away from home.

作为一名学生,我每天都去图书馆,这里是我第二个家。

4)New addition 新加入成员

The baby is a new addition to the family. 宝宝是这个家庭的新成员。

5)Belongings 所属物品  私人物品

Eg: Don't forget to take your belongings with you when you leave.

别忘记走的时候带上你的东西。

6)financial analyst  金融分析师

7)I was swamped with work

表示工作很忙

Eg: I was swamped with my study last month.

8) I am glad to be of any assistance.

我很高兴能提供任何帮助。


微信公众号

我来说两句
评论列表
已有 0 条评论(查看更多评论)