- 签证留学 |
- 笔译 |
- 口译
- 求职 |
- 日/韩语 |
- 德语
It's invisible. It has no color, so
它是无色透明的
sublimation is happening right now
升华正在发生
We can't see it
我们看不到
and I'm gonna put those three back in here
我将把这三个放回去
and ask you to focus your attention
然后让你们把注意力
on what you see between my two hands here
集中到我两手中间的这里
What do you see between my two hands?
我两手中间是什么
In order to sharpen your powers of observation
为了增强你们的观察能力
and develop the skills of reporting these observations
培养你们汇报观察结果的能力
I ask you to pretend to be the play by play radio announcer
我将要求你们假装自己是一名电台解说员
describing to someone who's not with us what's going on
为没有在场的人描述发生了什么
not a TV announcer
不是电视解说员
that person's got made because the picture tells almost everything
电视解说没什么用,毕竟从图像就能看清楚一切
So, there are how many cylinders?
这里有多少个柱形容器
And what do you see inside the cylinders?
柱形容器中能看到什么
Colored liquids. I'm listening to you on the radio
有色液体,我正在收音机前听你们讲
and what I hear you say is that there are six cylinders
我听到你们说这里有六个柱形容器
and they have in them colored liquids
其中有各色液体
Come on
继续
your brain learned a lot more information than those 2 statements, right?
你们脑海里知道的信息要远远多于这两点
So they're about this big
它们大概有这么大
you said, but I can't see you on the radio saying it's about this big, right?
但我在收音机前看不到这么大是多大
You've got to do better than this
你们要给出更好的描述
Are they one hundred millimeters in size?
它们体积是100毫升吗
Are they ten liters in size? Are there somewhere in between?
它们体积是10升吗,还是在这之间
Yes, we put a bracket on it when we estimate a science, we put a bracket on it
对,我们进行科学估计时,会进行分段