- 签证留学 |
- 笔译 |
- 口译
- 求职 |
- 日/韩语 |
- 德语
Dialogues (3)
B:Good morning. A:Good morning.
你好. 你好.
B:What's the problem?
你怎么不舒服?
A:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
我发着高烧,觉得很难受.
B:How long have you had that problem?
这种情况有多久了?
A:Since last night.
从昨天夜里开始的.
B:Then,you'd better go to the Medical Department.
那你最好去看内科.
But first,you should fill in this registration card.
不过,你应该先挂号,
and the registration fee is one yuan.
挂号费一元.
A:Fine.But can you tell me how to get to the Medical Department,please?
好,不过,你能告诉我去内科怎么走吗?
B:Take the lift to the third floor
and then go along until you see the sign on your right
乘电梯到三层,然后沿着走廊走,你会看到右边的牌子.
A:Thanks a lot. B:You're welcome.
谢谢. 不客气.
Good morning. Good morning.
你好. 你好.
What's the problem?
你怎么不舒服?
I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
我发着高烧,觉得很难受.
How long have you had that problem?
这种情况有多久了?
Since last night.
从昨天夜里开始的.
Then,you'd better go to the Medical Department.
那你最好去看内科.
But first,you should fill in this registration card
不过,你应该先挂号,
and the registration fee is one yuan.
挂号费一元.
Fine.But can you tell me how to get to the Medical Department,please?
好,不过,你能告诉我去内科怎么走吗?
Take the lift to the third floor and then go along until you see the sign on your right
乘电梯到三层,然后沿着走廊走,你会看到右边的牌子.
Thanks a lot. You're welcome.
谢谢. 不客气.