会员中心 |  会员注册  |  兼职信息发布    浏览手机版!    超值满减    人工翻译    英语IT服务 贫困儿童资助 | 留言板 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏  繁體中文
当前位置:首页 > 外语学习 > 英语学习 > 英语口语学习 > 正文

口腔临床英语对话——牙齿过敏

发布时间: 2024-09-15 16:45:23   作者:etogether.net   来源: 网络   浏览次数:

Teeth may also be sensitive because of irritation5 to the tooth pulp6 from habits of clenching7 (clamping) or grinding.

牙齿过敏也是可能因为有药咬牙或磨牙的习惯而是的牙齿根管的受到刺激。

If you find yourself grinding or clenching your teeth when you're awake, please stop doing it.

你醒来时发现你自己磨牙或咬牙,那么就不要在磨牙咬牙了。

Incorrect brushing causes gum recession and abrasion8 (wearing away of the soft root surface at the gum line).

刷牙刷得不正确会造成牙龈根茎萎缩和磨损。

All of this can prevent gum recession, Doctor?

医生,你所说的能预防牙龈萎缩吗?

Yes, be careful to brush your teeth correctly to lessen9 the chances of causing gum recession.

是的, 小心刷牙,要刷的正确以便减少造成牙龈萎缩的机会。

Furthermore, don't use toothpastes or tooth powders that advertise greater "whitening" ability.

还有,不要用那些广告上所说的“增白”能力很强的牙膏或牙粉。

Sometimes they contain rough abrasives10 that cause increased abrasion of the teeth at the gum line.

这些牙膏或牙粉含有粗槽的磨牙剂,使用龈线上的牙齿的磨损增加。

Do you recommend endodontic treatment for this?

你是不是主张采用牙根管疗法?

No, I don't recommend endodontic treatment for this condition.

不,在这种情况下我不介绍你采用牙根管治疗法。

I don't place fillings in these teeth unless the abrasion is very deep.

除非这些牙齿磨损太深。

Both of these procedures sacrifice normal, healthy dental tissues.

否则我是不给补上的/这些疗法都会使正常的和健康的牙组织受到损害。


微信公众号

[上一页][1] [2] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】
我来说两句
评论列表
已有 0 条评论(查看更多评论)