会员中心 |  会员注册  |  兼职信息发布    浏览手机版!    超值满减    人工翻译    英语IT服务 贫困儿童资助 | 留言板 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏  繁體中文
当前位置:首页 > 外语学习 > 英语学习 > 英语口语学习 > 正文

口腔临床英语对话——牙周治疗

发布时间: 2024-09-14 17:56:56   作者:etogether.net   来源: 网络   浏览次数:

Hello, I'm Doctor Smith.

你好,我是史密斯医生。

Hello, Doctor. This tooth has bothered me for the last two days.

你好,医生,这颗牙已经痛了我两天了。

You have a gum abscess (periodontal abscess).

你有牙龈脓肿(牙周脓肿)。

Am I going to lose my tooth?

我的牙会脱落吗?

Probably not. I think I should try to save it. I'm sure that the tooth can be treated successfully.

大概不会,我会尽力保住它的,我相信这颗牙会治疗成功的。

What will you have to do?

你给我怎样治疗呢?

First, I'll give you a local anesthetic to make you comfortable.

我首先给你做局部麻醉,使你感到不难受。

Then I'll reshape the tooth to reduce the length of it a little bit.

然后我要给这颗牙齿弄一弄,使它的长度变得短一些。

That will help to relieve the pressure on the tooth and reduce the pain.

这样做有助于减少对牙齿的压力,减少痛苦。

Less biting pressure will also help it heal faster.

咬起来压力小了也有助于快点康复。

I've notice that the tooth is loose.

我已经发觉这颗牙齿松了。

After the infection is healed, the tooth will become firmer (tighter).

等到感染治疗好了之后,牙齿就会变得不松动了。

I'll make a small, quick incision3 in the gum to drain the infection.

我就给你的牙龈开个小口让脓流出来,

Don't worry, it won't take me a long time and it won't hurt.

不用担心,不用很长时间,也不会痛。

I'll give you a prescription for an antibiotic.

我给你开抗生素的处方,

Draining the infection and taking the antibiotic pills should cure the infection in about twodays.

感染的地方排了脓,又服用抗生素药丸,大约两天就可以治好感染。

What kind of another medicine will I be taking, Doctor?

医生,我要服用别的什么药吗?

I'll give you a prescription for codeine. Take the codeine pills if you're uncomfortable.

我给你开可待因吧,不舒服时可吃些可待因片。

Take one codeine pill with two aspirins every four hours. I'd like you to come back in two days.

每四小时服一片可待因和两片阿土匹林,两天以后再回来,

I want to be sure that the healing is normal.

我要明确知道愈合是否正常。

When the infection is gone, there will be a periodontal pocket around the tooth.

当感染消失之后,在牙齿周围会出现牙周袋 。

The pocket will have to be eliminated or the tooth will become infected again.

牙周袋必须治疗好,不然又会感染。

Thank you, Doctor. Good-bye. I'll see you in two days.

谢谢你,医生,再见,过两天来见你。

Why did that tooth become infected, Doctor?

医生,那牙齿为什么会感染的?

The main cause was a poorly made crown with overhanging margins.

主要的原因是牙冠做的不好,周围有突出来的牙龈。

Faulty dental restorations are common causes for chronic gingivitis and periodontitis.

牙齿修补做的不好是慢性牙龈炎或牙周炎的一般原因。

A tooth with chronic inflammation is more susceptible to acute infection.

患有慢性发炎的牙齿很容易急性感染。

Why is that?

为什么呢?

Defective margins are ideal locations for oral bacteria to accumulate.

因为牙龈有毛病的边缘是口腔内细菌最容易窝藏的地方,

Bacteria are the primary cause of irritation and inflammation to the gingival.

细菌是牙龈受到刺激和感染的主要原因。

Proximal contacts that are inadequate or improperly located will result in food impaction.

凡是在位置上不切合或不合的邻接面的接触会造成食物嵌塞,

Food impaction also causes chronic inflammation and acute infection.

食物嵌塞也是造成慢性发炎和急性感染的原因。

And what happens if the restoration is not shaped?

假如修补之后不合又会出什么事呢?

Failure to shape a restoration to provide for normal embrasures will increase the accumulationof gingival irritants.

假如修补的不好,不能具有正常的齿间空隙,对牙龈的刺激物堆积就会增多,

Restorations with occlusal disharmonies may be very harmful to the supporting periodontaltissues.

修补后咬合不正对于齿周支持组织是会有害的。


微信公众号

[上一页][1] [2] [3] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】
我来说两句
评论列表
已有 0 条评论(查看更多评论)