- 签证留学 |
- 笔译 |
- 口译
- 求职 |
- 日/韩语 |
- 德语
My car is stupid, Don.
Don,我的汽车真笨。
What do you mean, Yael?
Yael,你什么意思?
I turn the key, the engine ignites.
我拧车钥匙,引擎发动。
I turn the steering wheel,the wheels move. And that's it!
我转方向盘,轮胎转动。就是这样。
Well, what you expect? That's how a car works.
汽车都是这样呀,你还想怎么样呢?
I know, but cars are so rigidly mechanical,
我明白,可是这也太机械化了吧。
you know, it's likewhen we removed the horses to make horseless carriages;
我们用汽车代替马车,
they took away the only intelligent partof the carriages!
但是却卸下了马车唯一智能的部分。
So you want to go back to the horse-baggage days?
那么,你想回到马车时代?
No, but it would be cool, if cars are more intelligent.
我不想,要是汽车能更智能就太好了!
You mean like be able to sense things and react to them, like a horse mind?
你是说能像马一样识别事物并做出反应?
Right, actually there are designers and engineers at MIT working on a new kind of three-wheeled car–a new kind of wheel actually.
没错,事实上,麻省理工学院的设计师和工程师已经在研究一种新型三轮车。
It's a sort of “smart” wheel that contains most of themechanical parts of the car—drive train, suspension, and braking.
这是种车的“智能”轮胎具备大部分汽车的机械部分功能—驱动系统、悬置系统、制动系统。
And the wheels have artificialintelligence–they can sense obstructions and potholes in the road.
轮胎人工智能:能识别障碍物和道路的坑洼。