- 签证留学 |
- 笔译 |
- 口译
- 求职 |
- 日/韩语 |
- 德语
I need to turn this business round and … make it the world's leading plastic fruit production company and… I'm… keen to hear… your ideas.
我要使业务扭转,把公司做成世界领先的塑料水果生产公司……我希望听听你的意见。
Is everything alright?Err… I can't stop thinking about Tom.
一切还好吗?我没有办法不去想汤姆。
He seemed so upset when he left and… it's not the same without him around.
他离开的时候看上去很生气,并且他不在,一切都不一样了。
He made me laugh and… I miss his floppy hair.
他总是能让我笑,我想念他那蓬松的头发。
Anna, it's time to swallow your pride!Swallow what?
安娜,是时候放下你的自尊心了。吞什么?
Admit you are wrong – be honest with yourself and follow your heart – go and marry Tom!
承认你错了,对自己诚实点,跟随你的内心和汤姆结婚吧。
Although personally, I don't know what you see in him.You're right! Why didn't I see it?
虽然就我个人而言,我不知道你看上他什么了。你是对的。我之前怎么不懂呢?
Tom is the man for me – I must call him and find out where he is … oh no, his phone's switched off.
汤姆是最适合我的男人。我必须给他打电话,弄清楚他在哪......不,他的电话关机了。
Where can I find him?Hey Anna. You looking for Tom?Yes Mr Ingle, I am.
我去哪找他?安娜。你在找汤姆吗?是的,英格尔先生,我在找他。
I saw him a while ago, in a real rage, getting into a taxi.
我刚看到他了,他非常愤怒,上了一辆出租车。
He told me he'd booked a flight to Australia and was heading for the airport.
他告诉我,他预定了一趟去澳大利亚的航班,现在正在去往飞机场的路上。
He said something about being a 'free spirit'.
他说了一些话,关于做一个“无拘无束的人”。
Struth! Tom really is going too far – to the other end of the world in fact.
天啊!汤姆真的要走远了,实际上是去往世界的另一边。
Does this mean we'll never hear from Tom again?
这意味着我们将永远听不到汤姆的消息了吗?
For now, let's remind ourselves of some of the phrases Anna used to deal with a difficult situation.
现在,让我们回忆一下安娜处理困境时用到的一些短语。
I'll be advertising for a replacement for Tom today.I want to make some changes in the office.
我今天要登广告招聘替换汤姆的人。我想对办公室做出一些改变。
I need to turn this business round.I'm keen to hear your ideas.
我需要使业务扭转过来。我希望听到你的意见。
…but work can wait.I've got to get to the airport quickly before Tom gets on that flight.Taxi! Taxi!
但是工作可以延迟一下。我要在汤姆登上那趟航班之前快点赶到机场。出租车!出租车!
This is going to be interesting!
这将会很有趣!