- 签证留学 |
- 笔译 |
- 口译
- 求职 |
- 日/韩语 |
- 德语
Intoxicating, your kiss
沉醉于你的吻
Intoxicating, your lips
陶醉于你的双唇
Nobody does it like this
无人如我这般对你
I find it hard to resist, oh-ooh
我发现想要抵抗住你的魅力真是艰难
Feeling out of control, beautifully so
仿佛自己正在凄美地渐渐失控
What's coming over me?
我这是怎么了?
It's a total eclipse of rationality
一切理性都烟消云散
I don't usually say this
我从不常如此刻般言语
I don't usually play this game
也从不常这样玩弄
Yeah, I know I'm not faded
是啊,我明白我并未沉沦于你
But it kinda feels that way
但事实就是如此
I don't usually say this
我从不常如此刻般言语
But I think I should let you know
但我认为应当让你知晓我的心意
That baby, baby I don't, I don't wanna go
亲爱的,我不想离去,我只想与你在一起
How could I go home when I feel like I belong?
我怎么舍得就这样和你分离独自归家
In your arms, it's like Champagne
当我在你怀中时,仿佛四周洋溢着香槟的酒气
Feel it pouring in my veins
感受它在我血液中奔流
Yeah, I got myself too drunk on you to drive
是啊,我沉醉于你,以致难以镇定地驾驶
So I'm crashing here tonight
今夜我想彻夜与你狂欢
(Ooh-ooh)
Tonight
今夜无眠
(Ooh-ooh)
Tonight (Ooh-ooh)
彻夜狂欢
Oh-oh, so I'm crashing here tonight
今夜我想彻夜与你狂欢
Hey, are you really this good?
嘿,你真的这样十全十美吗?
Damn, are you really this good?
该死,你真的有这么完美无瑕吗?
Baby, you're just like a drug
亲爱的,你就像戒不掉的毒瘾
I'd bottle you up if I could, oh-ooh
但我仍渴望把你一饮而尽
Feeling out of control with your chemicals
在你的魅力下我渐渐失控
What's coming over me?
我这是怎么了?
It's a total eclipse of rationality
一切理性都烟消云散