返回

英语学习

搜索 导航
超值满减
麻省理工公开课:魔术背后的化学之多彩指示剂(音频中英对照)
2019-06-18 15:33:02    译聚网    可可英语    


Alright, and they have, yes, colored liquids

好,确实,这里有各色液体

How do you know they're liquids?

你们怎么知道是液体的

They could be jells. How can you find out?

它们也可以是胶状物,你们怎么知道不是

We shake them up a little bit

我们可以摇一摇

because we know from experience, it's a keyword

根据经验就知道了,经验是个关键字

we learn things, our brain learns things, so we use them, right?

我们学到东西,大脑学到知识,我们使用它们

So they're liquids

这些是液体

So I'm going to take chunks of dry ice

我将取一些干冰

and put them into cylinders in a very special way

放到柱形容器内

and when I get done

完成之后

you tell me what the specialty is

你们要告诉我发生了什么

What's blowing out?

什么不断冒出来

You see any bubbles?

看到泡泡了吗

What kind of bubbles are those?

这些是什么泡泡

Well, do you wanna know what's in there?

想知道这其中是什么吗

You already know what's in there, the dry ice, I put the dry ice in there

你们已经知道其中是什么了,干冰,我加入的是干冰

What did I put the dry ice into?

我把干冰加到什么中了

Into cylinders that have colored liquids in them, right?

放到装有各色液体的柱形容器中

And I put the dry ice in every other cylinder

而且干冰被放入到每隔一个的柱形容器

I didn't put it in every cylinder, right?

而不是放到每个柱形容器中

Every other cylinder

每隔一个柱形容器

leaving one for comparison purposes, so

留一个作为对比

these are dyes that change color when the pH of the liquid changes

这些是染料,其颜色会随液体pH值变化而变化

Alright, so let's break down what's happening in these cylinders

我们来分析一下柱形容器中发生的情况

There are 6 of them

总共有六个容器

and each set is a different color

每一组的颜色都不同

because they're different acid-base indicators inside them

因为每一组都是不同的酸碱指示剂




[上一页][1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [下一页] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】

上一篇:参观公司和产品介绍口语(中英对照+MP3)
下一篇:金融英语口语听力银行安全系统及计算机(中英对照+语音)

微信公众号搜索“译员”关注我们,每天为您推送翻译理论和技巧,外语学习及翻译招聘信息。

  相关外语学习文章






PC版首页 -关于我们 -联系我们