- 签证留学 |
- 笔译 |
- 口译
- 求职 |
- 日/韩语 |
- 德语
史密斯(曾用名史密逊)Smith, Alias Smithson
毛译东,原名毛润之Mao Zedong, originally named Mao Runzhi
红线女(艺名)Lady Hongxiannu (stage name)
2. 汉语中的自称
本人 本人姓金。I am Jin (Huikang).
X某 我李某不干这种事。Yours truly is not the sort of person to do such a thing.
为+本人身份 为父,为儿,为妻,为师
做十本人身份 做丈夫的,做娘的
Your father, Your mother, Your wife/
husband/darling, Your teacher/ As your
teacher, I …
咱(们/ 家) 咱不懂他的话。I (We) don't understand what he said.
咱穷人翻了身。We poor people have stood up.
鄙人 鄙人不敢苟同。I'm afraid I can't agree (with him/you).
鄙人当尽力而为。Yours truly will do his best.
(Yours truly is rarely used in a complete sentence only as a simple response to avoid saying“me” .e.g. Who is here? Yours truly.)
人家/俺 人家/俺不知道唉! I've no idea!
你老拿人家开玩笑。You are always making fun of me.
我/自己 我不致。I daren't do it.
我怎能等那么久呢? How can one wait that long?
我老想到别人,从不考虑自己。I always think of others, never of myself.
某一吴先生 a certain Mr. Wu
某一亲戚 a relative of one's
张某 a certain man surnamed Zhang