- 签证留学 |
- 笔译 |
- 口译
- 求职 |
- 日/韩语 |
- 德语
2) 压力不变,一定重量的气体的体积与绝对温度成正比。
The volume of a given weight of gas varies directly as the absolute temperature, provided the pressure does not change.
3) 知道了物体的质里和体积就可以求出它的密度。
The density of a body can be found, providing its mass and volume are known.
(4) 增补表示原因的连词
汉语中表示因果关系的复句,一般不用连词,往往通过词序先后来表示,“因”在前,“果”在后。但译成英语时, 则需要补加连词。例如:
1)我们看见了一只更鸟,知道春天快要到了。
We knew spring was coming as we had seen a robin.
2) 光传播得比声音快,听到雷声之前即可看见闪电。
Since light travels faster than sound, we see light ning before we hear the thunder.
3) 天已经相当晚了,我们决定在那座庙里过夜。
As it was getting quite dark,we decided to stop at the temple for the night.
(5)增补表示程度与结果的连词
汉语中一些表示因果关系的句子,有时不用连词连接, 但译成英语时则需要补如连词。例如:
1) 他变得历害,我几乎认不得他了。
He has changed so that I can hardly recognize him.
2) 浮体浸入液体刚好到排开与其本身重量相等的液体这样的深度。
A floating body sinks to a depth such that it displaces its own weight of liquid.
3) 天气寒冷,河水都结冰了。
It was very cold, so that the river froze.
4) 我们工作得又快又好,结果我们超额完成了生产计 划。
We worked fast and well , so that we overfulfilled our production plan*
5) 所有这些问题都够难的,所以他不能全都解决。
All these problems are hard enough, so that he cannot solve all of them.
责任编辑:admin