会员中心 |  会员注册  |  兼职信息发布    浏览手机版!    精选9.9元!    人工翻译    英语IT服务 贫困儿童资助 | 留言板 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏  繁體中文
当前位置:首页 > 外语学习 > 英语学习 > 英语语法学习 > 正文

外贸装运方式英语口语(中英对照)

发布时间: 2020-05-21 15:23:03   作者:译聚网   来源: 可可英语   浏览次数:


As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we'd like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.

我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。


There are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.

因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。


We'd like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.

我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪。


Don't you think it's troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney?

您不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗?


Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong?

您是不是想把货物由香港转至澳门。


We have been able to transship S.E. Asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at Hongkong without mishap.

我们在香港转船去东南亚的货物途中未曾遇到过麻烦事。


Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading or pr in the producing country.

有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。


So far as I know, there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transhipment in Hongkong.

据我所知,在香港转船期间有货物被盗或损坏的风险。


In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.

货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。


All transport transshipment charges will be included in the C.I.F. price.

所有的转运费用都包括在到岸价格里面了。


Partial shipment is allowed.

允许分批装运。


I heard that partial shipment wasn't permitted.

我听说不允许分批装运。


Transhipment is (not) allowed.

(不)准许转船。


We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.

货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。



微信公众号

[上一页][1] [2] [3] [4] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】
我来说两句
评分: 1分 2分 3分 4分 5分
评论内容:
验证码:
【网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述。】
评论列表
已有 0 条评论(查看更多评论)