返回

英语学习

搜索 导航
医疗服务英语口语——化验取样
2024-09-27 17:08:37    etogether.net    网络    


1.The first test is no problem,

做第一项检查没有问题,

but the second one has to be done on an empty stomach.

但第二项目得空腹做.

2.How long do I have to fast?

我得禁食多久?

3.Can I do the liver function test?

我可以做肝功能检查吗?

4.Hold out your hand please.

把你的手伸出来.

I'm going to take a small sample of blood from your middle finger.

我来从你的中指上采一点血.

5.Will it hurt? You'll only feel a small prick1.

疼吗?你只会觉得一点小小的刺痛.

6.Here is a box for your stool sample.

这是你大便的采样盒.

Use something to scrape off a little about the size of a soybean,

用东西挑起黄豆般大小的一块

and put it in the box.

放到盒子里.

7.And here's a bottle for your urine sample.

这是小便的采样瓶子.


II. Dialogues(1)

A:Good afternoon,Doctor.I've come for some blood tests.

大夫,下午好!我想验一下血.

B:Let me have a look.

让我来看看.

The first test is no problem,

but the second one has to be done on an empty stomach.

做第一项目检查没有问题但第二项目得空腹做.

So I suggest that you come back tomorrow morning,

and do both of the tests together.

我建议你明天上午来,把两项检查一起做.

A:How long do I have to fast?

我得禁食多久?

B:From five o'clock this evening,you should only have some porridge.

从今晚五点开始,你只能喝粥.

And don't eat anything tomorrow morning before you come.

明天早上来这之前不能吃其他任何东西.

A:Can I do the liver function test then?

我能做肝功能检查吗?

B:Yes,you can.

可以.

A:See you tomorrow!

明天见!

B:See you!

明天见!



[1] [2] [下一页] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】

上一篇:医疗服务英语口语——拍X光片
下一篇:医疗服务英语口语——看外科医生

微信公众号搜索“译员”关注我们,每天为您推送翻译理论和技巧,外语学习及翻译招聘信息。

  相关外语学习文章






PC版首页 -关于我们 -联系我们