B: Compared with competing products, ours is smaller and lighter.
比起其他竞争产品,我们的产品更小更轻。
A: I'm not sure how this works.
我不懂这是如何操作的。
B: Would you like me to demonstrate it for you?
要不要我来为您演示一下?
A: Can you?
可以吗?
B: Sure. No problem at all.
当然,没问题。
(After a while)
(过了一会儿)
B: We hope you enjoyed the visit to the showroom.
希望您还喜欢我们的展示室。
A: Yes, it helped me out a lot.
嗯,收获不少。
B: Would you be kind enough to sign our visitors' book?
请在来宾薄上签名好吗?
A: I'd happy to.
很乐意。
B: Anything particular you're interested in?
有什么您特别感兴趣的吗?
A: I'm very much interested in your personal computers.
我对你们的个人电脑很感兴趣。
B: Well, this is our lastest catalog.
嗯,这是我们最新的产品目录。
A: We'll order after we see the sample.
我们要看过样品后才会下订单。
B: We're having a special showing next week in our showroom.
下周我们的展示室将有一个特别的展示会。
A: What do you mean by special?
怎么特别呢?
B: It will be by special invitation only.
我们只邀请特殊的客户。
A: Please make sure I get an invitation.
请一定要寄张请帖给我哦。