卡尔先生:
This is the model I was interested in.
这就是我所感兴趣的那种样式.
罗伯特先生:
I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it.
我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息.
卡尔先生:
Yes.What are the specifications?
好的.都有哪些规格呢?
罗伯特先生:
If I may refer you to the brochure you'll find all the specifications there.
如果您看一下这个手册.就会找到所有的规格.
卡尔先生:
Ah, yes. Now what about service life?
哦.好的.关于使用寿命呢?
罗伯特先生:
Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least four years.
我们的实验表明这种样式至少可以使用4年.
卡尔先生:
Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?
那是这种样式的平均水平吗?
罗伯特先生:
Oh no. far from it.That's about one year longer than any other make in its price range.
哦.不是的.相差还很远.这种比在它的价格范围之内的任何其他样式都要高出1年左右.
卡尔先生:
Now what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?
如果这种设备在我们使用的时候发生故障.该怎么办呢?
罗伯特先生:
If that were to happen.please contact our nearest agent and he`ll send someone round immediately.
一旦发生那样的情况.同我们最近的办事处联系.他会马上派人过去的.
罗伯特先生:
I can promise you that, if you buy our product, you will be getting quality.
我可以向你保证.如果你买了我们的产品.你会得到好品质.
卡尔先生:
I've looked at your units, and I am very happy with them. Your goods are all far above standard quality.
我看过你们的单件.我很满意.你们的商品质量高过标准质量.
罗伯特先生:
We spend a lot of money to make sure that our quality is much better. We don't sacrifice quality for quick profits.
我们投入了大量的资金来确保质量一流.我们不会为了即期利润而有损质量.
卡尔先生:
Well, we're really interested in placing an order under negotiation. We can start the negotiations as soon as you want.
是的.我方真的很愿意谈判后就订货.你们想谈判的话我们随时都可以.
罗伯特先生:
That's great. I'm glad we'll be able to do business together. I'll have some quotes ready for you by tomorrow morning.
那最好不过了.我很高兴我们能在一起做生意.到明天早晨我方将为您准备好一些报价单.
卡尔先生:
Fine. Also, would you mind if I asked to see a surveyor's report of your products? I may have a few more questions about your quality analysis.
很好.还有.您不介意我要求看一下你方产品的检查报告吧.对你们的质量分析我可能还有一些问题.