返回

英语学习

搜索 导航
医疗服务英语口语——肠胃不适
2024-09-24 17:16:57    etogether.net    网络    

(1) A: Doctor  B:Patient

A:Come in,please.What's wrong?

请进,哪儿不舒服?

B:It's my stomach,I think I had too much at lunch

胃不舒服,我想我是午饭 吃多了,

since I love Chinese food so much.

因为我太喜欢中国饭了.

But I feel sick after that.

但饭后我觉得有点恶心.

A:What did you have for lunch?

午饭吃的什么?

B:Seafood,roast duck. Oh,a great variety of things.I can't name them exactly.

海鲜,烤鸭,噢,种类很多,我叫不上确切的名字.

A:Have you vomited?

呕吐了吗?

B:Yes,I have vomited three times after lunch

是的,午饭后已经吐了三次,

and made several trips to the bathroom.

还上了好几次厕所.

A:I see.Now,please open your mouth and say 'ah'.Your tongue looks coated.

我知道了,现在把嘴张开说'啊'.有舌苔.

I'd like to have your stools tested.

你得化验大便.

I'll write out a slip and you can take it with the specimen to the laboratory.

我给你开一张化验单,你把它和大便送到化验室

Wait for a while and pick up the report,and then bring it back to me.

等一会儿,把报告单给 我送来.

B:All right,Doctor.

好吧,大夫.

A:See you later.

一会儿见.


(2) A:Patient  B:Doctor

A:Here's my report, Doctor.

大夫,这是我的化验报告.

B:Have a seat,and let's have a look.

请坐,咱们来看看.

It's nothing serious,only indigestion due to too much rich food.

没事儿,只是由于吃了过多的油腻食物,消化不良,

I'll give you medicine for it to make you feel better.

我给你开些药,吃了药你会舒服一些.

I advise you to go on a light diet for the next few days.

我劝你今后几天的饮食要清淡.

A:I will follow your advice,Doctor. Thank you very much.

我听您的,大夫.谢谢.

B:You're welcome.

不客气。



[上一页][1] [2] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】

上一篇:医疗服务英语口语——在神经科门诊
下一篇:医疗服务英语口语——看牙医

微信公众号搜索“译员”关注我们,每天为您推送翻译理论和技巧,外语学习及翻译招聘信息。

  相关外语学习文章






PC版首页 -关于我们 -联系我们