Mr. Simpson: Can you introduce its price level to me?
辛普森先生:你能向我介绍下价钱等级吗?
Steven: We have this item in three price level.
史蒂文:此种商品我们有3种等级的价格。
Mr. Simpson: We need the best possible quality.
辛普森先生:我们要尽可能最好的品质。
Steven: That means this one.
史蒂文:那就是这种了。
Mr. Simpson: I see, that's what I will order.
辛普森先生:哦,我们要定的就是这种。
Steven : Hello, madam. Would you like to take a look at our products? They are high-tech items.
史蒂文:女士,你好。您要不要参观一下我们的产品?它们都是高科技产品。
Customer: Hmm, they look interesting. Can I have a copy of your brochure?
客户:嗯,你们的产品看起来挺有意思的。可以给我一本介绍手册吗?
Steven : Sure. Do you have a minute? Why don't you have a seat and let me show you how to operate this item?
史蒂文:没问题。可以打扰一分钟吗?您何不坐下,让我向您示范怎么操作这个产品。
Customer: OK. Go ahead.
客户:好啊,你开始操作吧。
Steven : You see, if you press this red button, the helmet becomes an umbrella.
史蒂文:你瞧,如果你按下这个红色按钮,这顶安全帽就变成一把雨伞。
Customer: How amazing! I have never seen it before. Is it expensive?
客户:很神奇,我从未见过这东西。它贵吗?
Steven : It only costs you 20 dollars for one.
史蒂文:一个只需要20美元。
Customer: OK, I will take one.
客户:好的,我要一个。