返回

英语学习

搜索 导航
超值满减
旋律舒缓又好听的《Crashing》,女声干净纯粹
2021-09-11 22:47:59    etogether.net    网络    



Intoxicating, your kiss

沉醉于你的吻

Intoxicating, your lips

陶醉于你的双唇

Nobody does it like this

无人如我这般对你

I find it hard to resist, oh-ooh

我发现想要抵抗住你的魅力真是艰难

Feeling out of control, beautifully so

仿佛自己正在凄美地渐渐失控

What's coming over me?

我这是怎么了?

It's a total eclipse of rationality

一切理性都烟消云散


I don't usually say this

我从不常如此刻般言语

I don't usually play this game

也从不常这样玩弄

Yeah, I know I'm not faded

是啊,我明白我并未沉沦于你

But it kinda feels that way

但事实就是如此

I don't usually say this

我从不常如此刻般言语

But I think I should let you know

但我认为应当让你知晓我的心意

That baby, baby I don't, I don't wanna go

亲爱的,我不想离去,我只想与你在一起


How could I go home when I feel like I belong?

我怎么舍得就这样和你分离独自归家

In your arms, it's like Champagne

当我在你怀中时,仿佛四周洋溢着香槟的酒气

Feel it pouring in my veins

感受它在我血液中奔流

Yeah, I got myself too drunk on you to drive

是啊,我沉醉于你,以致难以镇定地驾驶

So I'm crashing here tonight

今夜我想彻夜与你狂欢

(Ooh-ooh)


Tonight

今夜无眠

(Ooh-ooh)


Tonight (Ooh-ooh)

彻夜狂欢

Oh-oh, so I'm crashing here tonight

今夜我想彻夜与你狂欢


Hey, are you really this good?

嘿,你真的这样十全十美吗?

Damn, are you really this good?

该死,你真的有这么完美无瑕吗?

Baby, you're just like a drug

亲爱的,你就像戒不掉的毒瘾

I'd bottle you up if I could, oh-ooh

但我仍渴望把你一饮而尽

Feeling out of control with your chemicals

在你的魅力下我渐渐失控

What's coming over me?

我这是怎么了?

It's a total eclipse of rationality

一切理性都烟消云散




[1] [2] [下一页] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】

上一篇:“sound”是声音,“body”是身体, “sound body”?
下一篇:温柔治愈的《happy》,合唱好好听

微信公众号搜索“译员”关注我们,每天为您推送翻译理论和技巧,外语学习及翻译招聘信息。

  相关外语学习文章






PC版首页 -关于我们 -联系我们