返回

英语学习

搜索 导航
超值满减
口腔临床英语对话——手术后的处理
2024-09-13 17:46:47    etogether.net    网络    


Post-operative Care

手术后的处理

How do you do, Mrs. Waters? The Doctor will see you now.

沃特丝太太,你好。医生现在给你看病。

Hello Mrs. Waters. How are you feeling? Is there any discomfort1?

沃特丝太太,你好。感觉如何? 有什么不舒服吗?

No, I don't feel any pain.

没有感到痛 。

Good. Please sit down and let me look.

好。请做下来让我看一看。

The gum is healing normally. I'll take out the sutures. This won't bother you.

牙龈已正常的康复。我给你拆线吧, 不会难受的。

Should I come back to have you check it again?

我还要不要再来一次。

Not unless you have trouble. Call me if you have pain or swelling2.

用不着, 除非有问题。要是疼或肿的话告诉我吧 。

When should I make another appointment?

下次预约该什么时候?

I think that you should wait at least two weeks before I make another appointment with you.

我想还是得等上至少两个星期才能预约下一次的。

You haven't had a complete X-ray series (full mouth set of X-rays) for two years.

你已经有两年不曾照过X光片了。

I'll ask my hygienist to take the X-rays today, if you have time. You should also have your teeth cleaned.

如果你有时间的话,我叫助手给你今天照X光片。你还要洗洗牙。

Thank you, Doctor.

谢谢你, 医生。

You're welcome. Miss Jones will make an appointment for you. I'll see you in about two weeks.

不用谢, 琼丝小姐会跟你预约好的。过两周再见吧。


How do you make a diagnosis a localized osteitis (dry socket) after an extraction?

你是如何诊断拔牙后的局部性骨炎的?



[1] [2] [下一页] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】

上一篇:口腔临床英语对话——固定桥
下一篇:口腔临床英语对话——拔牙

微信公众号搜索“译员”关注我们,每天为您推送翻译理论和技巧,外语学习及翻译招聘信息。

  相关外语学习文章






PC版首页 -关于我们 -联系我们