The hospitality is extra but as you're a friend of Denise, I'll throw it in for nothing.
接待服务是另收费的,不过既然你是丹尼斯的朋友,我就不收费了。
You'll throw the food and drink in? !Won't that get messy?
你要把食物和饮料扔里面?那不会很乱吗?
No - I mean we'll provide it for free.Just don't tell anyone, otherwise everyone will expect it!
不,我的意思是免费提供。不要告诉别人,否则大家该都希望免费了!
Well, that's fantastic Marge. Thanks.
太好了马吉,谢谢你。
If you can send us an invoice, we'll sort payment out as soon as possible.
如果你能寄来发票,我们会尽快付款。
Bye Anna, and tell Denise I'll see her for our Zumba class tomorrow.
再见安娜,告诉丹尼斯明天尊巴舞课上见。
Anna has saved the day again.The launch party for the plastic aubergine can now go ahead.
安娜又挽救了大局。现在塑料茄子发布会可如期举行了。
If you're trying to book a venue for a business meeting or product launch, here are some of the phrases you could use.
如果你想预订商务会议或产品发布会场地,下面这些短语可能会用到。
Could I check availability for your venue please?What business facilities do you have?
请问,您的场地现在可用吗?场地有哪些商业设施?
How many people can the room or venue hold?Can you provide hospitality?How much does it cost?
房间或场地最多可容纳多少人?你们提供接待服务吗?这要花多少钱?
So Anna, was Marge any help?Yes. She found me a room and gave me a good deal.
安娜,马吉帮忙了吗?她帮我找了房间,还给了很多好处。
We just need to invite our clients now.I can do that.
现在我们要邀请客户了。我可以做这个。
I think it's best if I call them - there's no time to post out invitations.Good idea.
我想最好是我来打电话,没时间发请帖了。好主意。
But I just need to give Marge a call first, just to check a few things.
但我要先给马吉打个电话,核实几件事。
Typical Denise.Nothing's more urgent than talking to Marge!He can talk!
典型的丹尼斯!没有任何东西比和马吉说话更迫切!他倒是会说风凉话!
If you need something doing it seems like Anna is the woman you need.
如果你想做某事,貌似安娜是你需要的女人。
Find out what else she is capable of in the next episode of English at Work.Bye!
下期职场英语看看她还能做什么。再见!