返回

英语学习

搜索 导航
超值满减
英文口语之预订会场(中英对照+音频)
2019-06-24 15:09:20    译聚网    可可英语    


你好,我是Pitz酒店的玛杰里。你好,我是Tip Top Trading的安娜,丹尼斯的好朋友。

Oh hi Anna. I've heard all about you.What are you ringing for?

嗨,安娜,我知道你。打电话有事吗?

I need to check availability for your venue for a product launch we're doing.

我们打算召开产品发布会,想问一下你们的场地是否能用。

Right! Well, I'm sure I can help.We do have a conference room. When is it for?This Friday.

好的,我肯定能帮忙。我们确实有间会议室。你要什么时候用?本周五。

Friday! This Friday? Well… that's a bit tricky: the room is being decorated at the moment.

周五!这周五?那有点难办了。会议室现在正装修呢。

But we do have a smaller room that you could use – it's got a lovely view of the car park.

但我们还有间小房间,里面可看到美丽的停车场全景。

I see… and how many people does it hold?You could easily squeeze in about 20 people.

我明白了,它能容纳多少人?20人左右都没问题。

20 people.I guess it will have to do.

20人。我想应该差不多。

Do you have any business facilities – somewhere to plug in the laptop, projector, wi-fi, that sort of thing?

你们有商业设施吗?可以插笔记本电脑、投影仪,使用Wifi之类的吧?

Oh yes, yes, we're very hi-tech.We even have a fax machine!

当然可以。我们可是很高科技的。我们还有传真机呢!

And can you provide hospitality too?Of course!

你们提供接待服务吗?当然!

We do a 'business platter' consisting of orange juice, sandwiches, canapés – that really means cheese and pineapple on sticks.

我们有专门餐盘,上面有桔汁、三明治和小点心,就是奶酪和菠萝甜点。

I wonder, can you also provide Belgian chocolate biscuits?I'm sure we can.That's great!

我想知道你能提供比利时巧克力饼干吗?当然可以。太好了。

OK… and most importantly, how much does it cost?

好的,最重要的是要多少钱?

Well, to book the room for 2 hours usually costs £1,000.

通常是两小时1000美元。




[上一页][1] [2] [3] [4] [下一页] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】

上一篇:自由对话谈New York 纽约(中英对照+音频)
下一篇:愿你的思想永远充满正能量May You Always Have Positive Thoughts (中英对照+MP3)

微信公众号搜索“译员”关注我们,每天为您推送翻译理论和技巧,外语学习及翻译招聘信息。

  相关外语学习文章






PC版首页 -关于我们 -联系我们