会员中心 |  会员注册  |  兼职信息发布    浏览手机版!    超值满减    人工翻译    英语IT服务 贫困儿童资助 | 留言板 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏  繁體中文
当前位置:首页 > 外语学习 > 英语学习 > 英语语法学习 > 正文

外贸装运方式英语口语(中英对照)

发布时间: 2020-05-21 15:23:03   作者:译聚网   来源: 可可英语   浏览次数:


We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。


You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?

您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?


I'm terribly worried about late shipment.

我非常担心货物迟交。


It's better to designate Tanggu as the loading port.

在塘沽装货比较合适。


A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing Hotel.

中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。


We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.

我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。


You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.

你可以选择天津作为交货港。


How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou?

把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?


You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right?

您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?


Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port.

现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。


We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港


We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.

我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。


It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai.

将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。


Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?

咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?


He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.

他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。


What's your unloading port please?

你们的卸货港定在哪里?


It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.

把货卸在汉堡不太合适。


We don't think it's proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.

我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。



微信公众号

[上一页][1] [2] [3] [4] [下一页] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】
我来说两句
评论列表
已有 0 条评论(查看更多评论)