会员中心 |  会员注册  |  兼职信息发布    浏览手机版!    超值满减    人工翻译    英语IT服务 贫困儿童资助 | 留言板 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏  繁體中文
当前位置:首页 > 外语学习 > 英语学习 > 英语语法学习 > 正文

商务英语口语索赔内容及金额

发布时间: 2020-02-25 14:37:33   作者:译聚网   来源: 大耳朵英语   浏览次数:
摘要: 商务英语口语索赔内容及金额,粘贴出来供大家参考。



01.We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.

我们就10台缺陷的缝纫机向你方索赔


02.There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment. 

该货短重1,450磅


03.On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.

货一到达,我们发现至少50箱受损,占总箱数的20%


04.We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.

货物抵达时,我们立即检查材料,发现短重15公斤


05.It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.

惊讶地发现有近30%的电子产品被水污染


06.You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.

你方应当赔偿因更换缺陷品导致的损失,以及我们生意上产生的损失


07.After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.

货到后经过检查,我们发现短重50公吨


08.Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.

16号箱发现少了3包


09.We are now lodging a claim against you for the short weight of fertilizer.

我们就肥料的短重向你方索赔


10.We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.

我们就因为相关产品缺陷产生的损失提出索赔


11.The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.

我们2月12日订购的货物于破损情况下抵达


12.A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.

一些木箱破裂,货物严重受损



微信公众号

[1] [2] [下一页] 【欢迎大家踊跃评论】
我来说两句
评论列表
已有 0 条评论(查看更多评论)